11p Arsonists (1, 7)

I don’t think me or GTacc should be in your kill pool today. The decision yesterday is to give Josh a chance or not. Voting ActionDan is stupid once Josh gives him a town read. Josh also gave GTacc a town read, so if anything you kill Josh before GTacc.

I mean I’m going to anyways but this’ll make it easier for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Then coalesce onto someone not in the towncore ffs

Like, both are entirely unreasonable lynches given what transpired at EOD

Uhm… Who picked the target? I was going GTacc

Tbh, I think Josh and KTS are the only two viable wagons today.

Its more bitching than content :x

I mean obviously I disagree, I guess i don’t have the benefit of experiencing it live, but I think a last minute push onto someone in the town core to kill them is basically always going to put you in the POE if you’re not doing it for self prez :woman_shrugging:

I’ll take what I can get tbh

Uhmm, so I let Josh die then? Who’s also in your town core? How does that work exactly?

I mean yeah if it’s just gonna be divisive and not helpful I guess hold it, but if there’s usueful stuff in there I’ll take it

Your town core is flawed

Find someone else! Seems like a pretty fucking obvious answer.

With 30 seconds left, I’m going to convince Josh to move off of DS and get 4 votes to follow? Reasonable

It’s not like I was town reading DS

I mean if even I could read ds town this game you fuckfaces should’ve been able to :woman_shrugging:

This was half joking but only half. I intended to enter this game hard core lurking, only really coming in near deadline with a complete post. The only reason I broke that was because the game was dead as fuck and it was not leading to a town win with that activity level. Wolf!me never enters there, its completely unneeded - at that point nobody had even prompted me iirc.

Have gone over this a bit but; Nanook townie. M2H townie a bit and also town read by Nanook. GTacc I explained and was agreed with by a few people. Andres I also went over; his first couple posts felt natural. I am aware that he had not posted a lot at that point, and that was a read on post #150 - I was never locking that in forever. I just had a “feeling” Andres was town, enough to take him out of my post 150 kill pool pending further posts - this combined with the fact I think Andres is readable over time, though that is blown here.

3 wolfier slots that all have very little partner equity. DS and Andres are unaligned from their 1v1, DS and KTS had some interaction (idr) that was unaligned, KTS and Andres same. I had this thought around when DS was arguing Andres town. Not sure if I still think there’s a scum in there. I had more reasoning but don’t remember.

And I don’t mean to be rude since I like both of you, but this chain of posts is just moronic. From both of you. Just fucking moronic. Ask @Nanook if you still don’t understand what a PoE is, or why. It actually hurts me to try and type a reply to these posts.

Show me where I tried to “break up a towncore”? Because no. I didn’t start the game with a push of any kind, and my first vote was not anyone in that 4. I called Nanook and m2h town, half of your “town core”. Are you telling me proper play is to join, see 4 people call each other town, and auto sheep it? “Verify”ing it is what I was doing, by Tring the ones I tr and moving on.

Correct.

:frowning:

How can you post this but scum read me when I have no clue who I want to push?

Welcome to Josh! You’ve played with me before and this is no different from my normal annoying overconfident arrogant self-involved playstyle.

I have a perfect track record up to this game doing exactly this :shrug: and I don’t know why you’re so tunnelled in on a post 150 read. That wasn’t me locking Andres town for the rest of the game, it was a gut feeling that I rolled with early on. In DS’ game I soul read MS scum before he even posted, and I was correct - it was because of activity stuff but my point is the words in the post don’t always matter.

Except I don’t know how to read you, nor have I played with you as much as Andres. Bullshit.

?what?

?what? I dont even get what you’re saying

And my response to this post as a whole is just omegalul

Neither have I, which is why I backed off at EoD. They’re actually shitty posts, but I’ve never seen scum!Dan this aggro.

Correct. Important: You need to understand why its stupid calling that “burying”. It is townier to be confident and wrong than hedgy and wrong, so as scum, I almost never hedge my bets on cases……. The play is nearly always tunnel the lynch -> oh no I fucked up!! Because the latter gets town read. And this is not self meta, this is objectively good scum play.

Clearly.

Probably should have over DS. But if Dan is town, I’m confident I can get him out of his tunnel today. If he’s not, we can still go 1 for 1.

Me caring is pages and pages of words. You hosted the game I subbed in as scum and didn’t care, I just flaked out. How is this remotely like that? I’m posting because I’m part of a team and thats it.

Yes lol. Usually followed by me taking a break from mafia for a while. Usually followed by me getting toxic. But trouble engaging isn’t the wording, its frustration.

Its not the pushback. Its the fact I’m being scum read for absolutely terrible reasons, while I’m way too busy to be in a game of mafia, and the fact I thought Chess and Proph joined before I saw the game so I had a negative bias going in. Its whatever, its not your guys fault I have work and school 24/7, I shouldn’t have joined period.

I don’t really think this is wolf!Dan, but town!Dan makes this game really hard so my internal conf bias is struggling.

And there’s some points where I’m certain Dusk is wolf, but also, stuff like this probably breaks town. I’ll get to that later in this post.

This post is the nonsense lmfao

And this isn’t me power anything so whats this even matter? I am not leading the game, leading pushes at all (except DS literally 2 minutes before deadline via a naked vote), and I did not bury Dan period.

A fair train of thought if I accept town!Dusk is this tunnelled on me. Which is what I need to decide on.

Still not me burying :thumbsup: I’ve also tunnelled town as town before and tunnelled town as scum (lol). So ya.

It is obvious…

Believe it or not, as a townie, I have this thing called doubt! Not wasting more time on this. If other people can point it out it is obvious. s/o nook.

So I can be wrong, ya, and I potentially was. But this doesn’t make me scum.

I know tn replies to the first part after so I’ll leave that for a sec. Those aren’t long posts for me. At all. Its throwaway cheek at how easy casing is (and why cases are usually NAI for the receiver) (and why PBPA and ISOing in this sense is useless)

Facts. And this stuff that tn’s responding to is what annoys me, not Dan pushing back as scum or as town who thinks Im wrong. Just stupid shit.

You called me and Dan a 1v1. That’s wrong. OBJECTIVELY FUCKING WRONG. I was pushing KTS and others, Nanook said he prefers Dan, I agreed (Dan was in mmy PoE which is my part of the blame) and I built the wagon with him. Fuck the fuck off.

Because as @duskfall said so wisey, nobodies being wolfy. Which is a problem, but the only pushes you guys have if Dan was town is 2 town (myself), or nobody, so clearly this isn’t just a me problem. I am rusty, this game is not one I’m carrying.

I also love this because I did follow through later on! Retrospect. I didn’t follow through because he had some town pings and Nanook town read. I followed through (wrongly) 2 minutes before deadline because at that point it was vote that or a town read. I regret it now knowing the flip, but it is what it is. Because again, as a townie, I have CLOUT (doubt).

DING DING DING

I dont know if wolf KTS posts this… fuck this is gonna be a hard game

Lol there’s only 2 scum

I don’t know if you’re the type of sleezeball to try and dumbtell town lmfao

He is good scum but I haven’t played him personally so he’s not someone I can read super well

EXPLAIN HOW ANYTHING HAS BEEN ANTISPEW LMFAO WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

So here’s where I’m at.

Nanook - I could see the world where he’s wolf. Lol. Literally could. But in that world, we autolose this game. And frankly, I like his play here too much to ever even care, I’ll just laugh. In other words, for those of you who are going to say HES SCUMMY HEDGING!!! - never voting Nanook ever this game.

Past this, I’m not sure wagonomics really matter if Dan’s town. It means all 3 wagons were town, which is unhelpful.

Andres - … ugh I already hate how shaky all my reads are in this list. But Andres is probably in his town meta. Don’t think I’ve ever seen wolf him ever be as fluid as his posting is here. Posts like #542 are tonally more wolf!Andres from memory, but his iso as a whole sounds much more like his town game. Andres has a good track record reading me, fwiw, so if he’s still tunnelling me end of day 2 this read goes away for day 3. But I didn’t post much day 1 so I don’t think its super scummy he was wrong.

Here’s the problem. If Dan is town, there has been 0 major wagons on scum today. So I don’t know if {Josh (3): ActionDan, Duskfall98, Andresvmb} and {DS (4): Josh, GTacc, StarV, Killthestory} have to have a wolf on one or the other, because really, it didn’t actually matter where scum voted. I don’t think wolf!KTS saves DS over me 1 minute before deadline unless its to super pocket me…. Which sounds dumb and risky cause I’ve pushed people for stuff like that before. Nanook KTS is the only KTS team that flies to me and lol!that so I might roll with KTS town? Not super sure. If Dan is wolf, Andres and Dusk could easily both be town, and if Dan is town its possible too albeit less likely. Dusk is gonna be my ? mark this game, needa read that dude. I hope Nanook and m2h both come into day 2 saying he’s lock 100% town and I don’t need to think about it (since they can’t both be his partner and I’d trust their reads).

This is the point in my reads list I’m very unsure. Actually, its the whole thing. But:

KTS - between the dumbtell, and good thoughts on Dan, and fluidity, and saving me last minute, and not pinging me, he can be town. Ugh.

Dan & Dusk - both have done a lot of townie things and both have pinged me heavily. Both depend heavily on how they interact day 2 with me. Very heavily. Heavily. My second favorite world (after Nanook - KTS) is Dan - Dusk, haha.

Leaves GTacc, tn, StarV, M2h.

Mewtwo - townie early on, can be at the top. Keep activity up.

GTacc, tn, and StarV have all separately town pinged me this game a fair bit. All 3 I’ve also overlooked. I was ready to lock town tn at a point near EoD when I was live skimming out of my pocket, on the reread it wasn’t as spectacularly town. I don’t know.

I think I wrote GTacc off too easily. I reskimmed popcorn just now and he was all jokey like here.

StarV: l o l man I feel real bad pushing this. Its weird. His play is so much better than I remember here. I think this is my top kill? But christ. There’s no wolfy slots at all. Hes improved a lot overall it seems, but I think his positionining is a bit too calculated.

Maybe you should direct your attention to the player with the best reads historically then

Skimmed Josh’s post, I would class it as a fairly good assessment of the game state, which doesn’t change my opinion on lynch candidates.

My only pause is that M2H has been caught day 1 several times, so he might just have stopped posting once the town read came in.