Welcome to Nightvale Mafia

Well
I like big butts and I can not lie

we can be gurtaccist

I thougt bob but that could also work

Is this official? If so, I will send out a role. Hit the blue button though

Dear listeners, to anyone still waiting for a role pm for the upcoming games, do not be alarmed.

We here at the station hear that they have been particularly busy as of late, down at City Hall, and that there could be some delays. We sent our intern, Fred, to city hall via the dark portal in the 2nd stall of the Men’s bathroom. We regret to say that Fred was fried upon entry. Unfortunately, the half of him that remains on our side of the portal has proven to be less than useful when asked to provide an update on the matter.

We would of course like to send our condolences, to Fred’s friends and family. No one ever said that life as a journalist is easy… Or safe. This is just one of the many reminders we face on a daily basis that the hopeless void that awaits us is ever vigilant. We pray that you do not forget, if you do, we here at the station will be here to remind you, every time the void rears its ugly face.

I never liked Fred

/in

Use the button!

i did

O so u did

@starv hey are you gonna send us a role

When staty?

We need more people. Call in Mittens and JohnnyDollar.

Johnny motherfuckin dollar

1 Like

I think I have joined every game that is up for Sign Ups.

I am real miss you guys. Unfortunately if I signed up I fear I would be very inactive at the moment.

2 Likes

we miss you too

Johnny

Motherfucking

Dollar

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)