Vengeful 1

I haven’t given up on a town win, I just don’t think a town win matters so much for rankings, because we already lost to Chesskid.

I mean ranking system seems premature so does it really matter at all eh

Like if Josh is the scum and star is the only right among two of us but we lynch star, will star gain more elo than lyncing josh and a town win with me and him but with a tie? If he gains more elo with a mafia win than a town win as town its pretty retarded

Oh wait if mafia wins, CK would be second and star would just lose elo then, for a second I thought would town!star prefer being right but getting lynched and a town lose than a town win but tying with me, sooo if he is town he should try to convince me

Vote mafia d1, Vote mafia d2
Vote mafia d1, killed by mafia
Vote mafia d1, lynched, shoot right - chesskid3
Vote town d1, Vote mafia d2
Vote mafia d1, Vote town d2
Vote town d1, lynched, shoot right
Vote mafia d1, lynched, shoot wrong
Vote town d1, killed by mafia
Vote town d1, Vote town d2
Vote town d1, lynched, shoot wrong

We have nothing to do for beating chesskid at this point so lynching scum with tie makes lot more sense and would give elo so town giving up does not make sense

So I think I’ll stay where I am

GTacc

that is all

I’m only going to care about games where I vote correctly day 1. There isn’t any content that you can clear me off of, so I don’t have a hard defense, nor do I really care about which loser slot I occupy. We’re all losers.

I mean, I guess the only thing you can look to is that I’m more likely to mislynch Chesskid than Josh is :man_shrugging:

To clarify, I am mocking your game throwing ability, if you are town and keep your vote on me, you place last :smiley:

If you’re mafia, then I have no clue what Josh is doing.

VOTE: GTacc

you have 2 hours to convince an unvote

Uh

So you lose 1 pt for getting lynched and 1 pt for voting wrong

so if Star is town, I tie with him in 3rd
If Star is mafia, I tie with GTacc in 2nd

No, if you mislynch me and GTacc is mafia, I place ahead of you.

If I’m mafia, I probably don’t try to re-evaluate GTacc, I also don’t consider my situation to be a loss given that it’s a good position for mafia.

GTacc’s wording and over justification for keeping his vote on me when I was resigned was what I didn’t like and the reason for the vote switch. It seemed like a lot of blah blah blah for the conclusion of “I’m just going to leave my vote here”.

In contrast you’re like “Hey, my vote is here” … “Maybe I can be convinced to move it”

For clarification… If I understand correctly, it counts as me doing 1 thing right and 2 things wrong, when you did 2 things wrong and 0 things right…

Which is why Chesskid’s position is ahead of us, he did 2 things right and 1 thing wrong.

I actually have no clue which of you fucks is mafia, I also don’t feel like there’s anything to go on, so RIP if I’m voting wrong here.

Well I’m logging out and not moving my vote. Good luck :slight_smile:

I mean I was lowkey convinced you could be town wanting gain more points than me like chesskid did but then realized that couldn’t be the case (cuz all reasons I stated b4), anyway when I tried to listen you, you said “It’s all over” :thinking: