Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

KTS’s informed portion of his Role PM was the same as Nanook. They figured Josh was probably a tracker/watcher after NM’s flip due to their ffery results and the fact that tw didn’t claim under pressure.

This was a very interesting game to watch and it was a really close day three! I’m glad you all enjoyed this (:

That was an awesome game. Tyvm for modding Skygazer and grats town!

This flavor was amazing. And as I said in my role PM PT I think the wifom created by a fruit vendor in a game without a tracker or watcher was deliciously agonizing.

If KTS and Nanook are fine w it I can release the mafia thread/discord.

Everyone here has access to the dead thread but it should be made public now/soon.

I dropped my vape pen last night and the glass chamber shattered; I blame the scum team

1 Like

Dead thread is here: Vaping Mafia Dead Thread

^ the tragedy that was foretold

fferika MVPs btw

I think the outcome came down to Erika’s catch-up posts on day 3. That part of the game was pins and needles to me.

Sorry I pissed you off with my aggro-based argument Nanook. I buy that aggro in and of itself isn’t AI for you.

You’re all good Effers.

It genuinely isn’t particularly AI—the reason I’m that way as scum is because I’m that way as town. But, you guys don’t necessarily have that meta on me to know that—I probably should’ve pointed to my town games here, in hindsight, but I forget sometimes that others put more value in cold meta exposure than I do.

I was genuinely annoyed about basically everything I said I was, though. Even the IC not claiming, cause I’d have rather let lurker/content blackhole AD live and killed TW on D2.

Responding to Effers from the dead thread…you were killed because I figured there was a very very very slim chance that TW or Erika might have second thoughts, and no chance that you would.

Instead they killed me while I slept.

There was basically no way to win at that point, but I figured I’d at least take the tiniest of tiny chances someone might have doubt.

I’m surprised we were able to dig out of the huge hole we were in after day 2. I’m terrible at lylo and was worried as fuck I could be wrong. After kts claimed tracker, I felt more sure.

I fully supported the fake claim, by the by. I didn’t see a world where I flipped scum and he wasn’t lynched.

Also, LMAO Josh bodyguarded me, told you we killed the wrong player N2 @Killthestory

It was a decent claim, and might have worked without knowing the flipped PRs. Before the NM and Josh flips I expected some kind of tracking-type role in the game.

I’m generally not great at 1v1s, so it could have gone the other way.

Josh’s suspicion of me makes a lot of sense based on knowing I wasn’t the N1 kill target. But, I think Urist would have played a better game than I did, so it was a good kill choice. If nothing else it eliminated the player I might have been able to sync with if my paranoia wasn’t fully engaged.

I randed it gottem

easy win had fun meming

good job townies

This game proves that town should be lolhammering more often.

1 Like

Heh. That wasn’t my takeaway.