Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

Reasonable.

Tbf most of the vape related posts were transparent shitposts, you were actually saying you’d potentially be vaping

Vizzy is prolly anti vape I actually kinda want him to win

VOTE: vizzy

(for president!)

Actually what I was saying was “you’re probably not getting game-content from me tonight”.

@fferyllt That’s fair. Thematically solid, even if not game related. Why did you think I said you were really into the theme out of interest?

I didn’t have a theory why you made the comment about me given there was a fair bit of theme-based banter going on. That made the comment a bit anomalous.

So, I asked.

m

i kinda wanna townread that exchange between tw and fferyllt but like i dont think i should townread any mature discussion when the game has been 90% shitposting

That’s fair. I recall a discussion I think we had in ms schat I think? once about how you tend to get strong feelings sometimes coming out of rvs. I wondered if you had an intuition ping or were just curious.

Yeah, I sometimes do get strong reads in/right after RVS. I have two reads right now, but I’m not feeling hugely confident about them.

ffery vizzy wolfy

whos town?

ill let you know when someones town when the time comes

I went to iso @NotMafia but it turns out you can’t iso people with only one post. Go figure.

Can you explain to me why you think it’s reasonable for Erika to say that Vizzy had a wolfy exchange with me? What do you think Erika was picking up?

VOTE: elijah

I thought that the way Vizzy responded to your pushing him for a reason for his vote looked a little hinky, but I’m not sure scum would post a grudging reason for their vote like that, even if they didn’t like being pushed. I’d kinda expect either pushback or popping out the reason without the hmph, if that makes sense.

So, I can see getting a scumvibe from that interaction.

What did you think about his response?

Vizzy’s response? I thought it was fine. I’m kinda on the same page as you regarding it. I certainly didn’t find her or her reaction scummy anyway, which is why I’m voting for elijah.