Vaping Mafia Dead Thread

nyone know how to contact ErikaFurudo for a prod? She’s due for one soonish

I don’t really understand why kts doesn’t go for the angle of t_w + ffery scum.
I mean, he’s going to have to when Erika/replacement doesn’t hammer, but it’ll look bad for him that he is assuming Nanook/t_w are town based on a tracker inno, no?

lmao tw is mad at me for putting him in a game with such a great playerlist

“i would like to humbly request that you modkill the scumteam thx” - one of my DMs

pls welcom kts to the dead thread!

Hi kts
Why did you go all in against the Nanook lynch? Surely there was a way to bus and come out looking like town.

I randed it so shrug

i overplayed our associations and in reality i had been defending nanook all game. it’s likely i still die even if i bus nanook because ffery and worst are confirmed town, and i have to solely push an erika wagon.

plus bussing is a pussy move

Once again fferyllt is probs sending juice to the mafia kill

Crisis averted unless night actions change

Welcome fferyllt to the dead thread!

Ha!

Kinda expected to be dead, but damn, all that mental effort to get some vape juice to a living player this time

You were actually a last minute kill, too, scum changed their mind maybe half an hour ago

Me, too actually. That convo did not go in directions I anticipated.

I felt really awkward and clueless on days 1 and 2. On day 3 I felt really awkward, but with a clue.

1 Like

God I hope not.

If I’m right about Nanook, and it looks like I am, this should be a pretty easy lylo for town.

Nanook is confirmed scum here right? Due to the no hammer by kts?

1. Did Josh bodyguard me on N2?

2. Was there interesting reasoning for me being the N3 kill? I kinda expected it because of the 1v1 outcome, but I also talked myself out of sending the vape juice to Erika because I thought kts’s push made Erika even more town than I had him at the start of day 3.