Vaping Mafia Dead Thread

what if we blame both

Well…

NM i read a game where u lolhammered an IC so I’m chalking this up to karma :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome, Josh! You received a “blueberry surprise” vape juice as you died.

Do you think your protection worked or do you think you were killed?

Ooo that tracker claim

I wonder how this’ll play out

Oo this is an exciting lylo

Town has a chance here

sky is ducky scum

tw is town

i clicked on the blurry

gasp

HUGE spoiler

both of the scum are being voted for right now :o

Lemme guess

t_w is scum twice

:expressionless:

1 Like
tw's thoughts

I think it’s KTS/Nanook before ffery/whatshername at this point but also like I’m really REALLY not sure and ffery is super obv buddying me as either alignment

Erika, sorrh

I’m kinda reading through these ffery scumgames and thinking they’re pretty different tactically and tonally but I’m not really sure what I’m meant to be looking for that’s outside of her scumrange

Which just makes me think it’s a cheeky 9p meta manipulation (I know for example I’ve pulled completely anti meta bullshit wrt approach/tone in even 13p games to throw people off meta reads) and I’m really like… struggling to put much stock in what I’m seeing

so I’m kinda thinking maybe I should actually go two steps further and candidly call her out on what she’s asking me to do and like tell her that I see it coming from scum!her

but I’m also a tiny bit pocketed so I’m kinda concerned talking to her will feed my confirmation bias and maybe I should try and sort KTS instead

I doubt I’ll be able to organically sort either Nanook or Erika. Nanook always comes out red but I’m actually full on liable to be sucked in by playstyle stuff. Erika has done like… nothing sortable lmao

the roleclaim stuff is super interesting too… if you work on like 9p being 7v2 with 1 good tpr or say like 2 ok tprs Vs 2 goons then stack from there we’re probably looking at like… 1 scum PR Vs {IC, BG, fruit vendor} or 2 scum PR Vs {IC, bg, tracker}

none of the roles have an ounce of synergy and if there’s 2 scum PRs tracker feels kinda overpowered (more so than usual)

does KTS cheekily n1 tracker inno his partner? like…probably and it works in really well with his sketchy defence d2 which I stupidly alerted him to the fact I’d be bringing up earlier…ew

welcom ruru to the dead thread u r dead now ruru

ruru who do you think is scum here

prodge post about needing to catch up

probably fairlylit?