US Politics Mafia [Over]

@realDonaldTrump

Votecount as of post #962

Sloonei (5): ErikaFurudo, Nanook, M2H, Key, StarV

Not Voting (2): Andresvmb, Sloonei

Big day what a great day

we played some golf. We played some more golf. Not as much as Obama of course, but because we were golfing well we couldn’t get any legislation passed

It’s a shame.

At least we were able to appeal Death Row Inmates vs. United States because I want to fuckin kill some scumbags, yaknow?

Oh and we voted Sloonei out of Congress! Good for us! Adam Schiff and his witchhunt was obviously part of the Illuminati. Haven’t I been saying this for months??

Night 3 Begins

Another day dawns, and another old codger who has made it his mission to try and stop the draining of the swamp draws to a close.

Whatever Bernie the big :b: Sanders’ aka @ErikaFurudo goals were, they weren’t that of the Illuminati, and he was a true patriot, if also a crazy person.

Day comes and it also brings other news! Death Row vs. US has not been decided for the government, and there remains a stay of executions which is overall quite sad. We have windmills killing eagles by the hundreds, but I can’t kill 25 felons???

Also, our dear friend Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been diagnosed with another bout of cancer! This time it’s ass cancer

Like before, she will need treatment and will not be able to participate in the Supreme Court tonight.

RESET
@Dab
@Key
@StarV
@M2H
@Andresvmb
@Nanook

VOTE: Dab

The plan remains the plan

Yeah, I agree.

VOTE: Dab

Who tf keeps poisoning rbg

VOTE: dab

Would like to know why I can’t participate at night

Someone who doesn’t want the Supreme Court to reconvene.

Not sure it matters at this point tbh

Why would they care, nobody’s ever appealed anything

Yeah but it shuts off the ability for StarV and I to speak at Night.

Yeah probably not.

Has the scum team given up?

Like, I feel like there was no mafia team this game.

Sad, because I actually wanted to scum side. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

VOTE: dab