US Politics Mafia [Over]

Whatever.
If I die tonight after Eli is miss lynch.
Lynch ActionDan their confirmed scum.
StarV is also probably scum and not Surv.
Nanook I Hope at this point is Town or he can fuck off if he’s mafia.
Sorry but like that is just WRONG to do if Nanook isn’t Town here.
/Vote Eli

VOTE: Elli

Let’s find out :slight_smile:

I’m giving you 1 Shot Watcher if I survive tonight.

Well I’ll request it and hopefully my PT accepts it.

I mean from a scum nanook perspective, he isn’t going to scumbag a win like lld or rc would by just dragging a player through the mud.

I think he’s annoyed for reasons that don’t depend on his alignment

Ellibereth (6): Nanook, StarV, ActionDan, Andresvmb, ErikaFurudo, Seththeking
Seththeking (2): Dab, Key
Nanook (1): M2H

Not Voting (2): Ellibereth, Sloonei

Well it was a long day. But we fought hard. We passed some good legislation, the best legislation, really.

And no no good sons of bitches appealed any legislation, which is super good by the way!

Oh that reminds me.

Bill Barr, go argue Trump vs. The Internal Revenue Service before the Supreme Court please, Thanks! They’ll get my tax returns over my dead body!

Oh but where were we. That’s right, corruption and how it leads to everyone but me going down. Our first peer-pressured out member of the government is Ellibereth!

Well, you might know him better as Chuck Grassley. Turns out though, he wasn’t just a Senator, he was also one of the dreaded Illuminati :open_mouth:

Well done! Night starts now. 24 Hours!

Ellibereth’s ghost can remain in all Private Topics he has access to until the end of Day 2 though he can no longer vote or perform any actions per today’s Just ICE Mercy legislation.

Alright Alright Alright! It was a long day of winning, so some more winning at night can be forgiven, right?

First off, @ActionDan ActionDan is dead, and he was that Native American wannabe Elizabeth Warren aka Senator Sacagawea aka a member of the Senate, so you won’t see me crying about that.

Second, the Supreme Court decided to Overturn the horrible lower court decision that my taxes could be subpoenaed. Take that, Dumbocrats! The witch hunt takes another blow!

Looks like we have 9 alive, though it will be 10 in thread since @Ellibereth 's ghost is around to chat. Site Improvements, Trumpian views, whatever you would like! Hey I mean you guys made the law not me don’t complain to me if he starts shitting up the thread. A true patriot indeed!

Last but not least, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been diagnosed with Duodenal Cancer! Oh dear that doesn’t sound good! She will need to be treated tonight and thus will no be able to vote on any matters put to the Supreme Court today for overnight deliberation.

@Dab
@Sloonei
@Key
@StarV
@M2H
@ErikaFurudo
@Andresvmb
@Seththeking
@Nanook

RESET

VOTE: sloonei

ad suspected nanook in the senate before the flip if that matters.

VOTE: SeththeKing

We’re doing this first.

I mean dan was basically always clear, yeah?

So the only thing I’m going to say to seth is that how I treat you is NAI, and I refuse to be held to different standards as town v. scum. If you would block me if I’m scum, you should block me period. We can hash out more in postgame if you feel the need, I won’t be talking about this subject again here or in PT, full stop.