US Politics Mafia [Over]

I mean dan was basically always clear, yeah?

So the only thing Iā€™m going to say to seth is that how I treat you is NAI, and I refuse to be held to different standards as town v. scum. If you would block me if Iā€™m scum, you should block me period. We can hash out more in postgame if you feel the need, I wonā€™t be talking about this subject again here or in PT, full stop.

#579 is why. In case anyone had questions.

I regrettably have to withdraw my ringing endorsement of Seth Uygur given past comments coming to light, but he is still a good guy and a greater politician. Iā€™m sure he can handle his district himself.

Seth higher scum chance with elli scum flip. Normally would say M2 as well but I think M2 and Erika are 95% clear on mechanics/distribution tbh.

Elli flipping mafia while key explicitly doesnā€™t cover for him means key is very very very likely town.

Which just leaves dab and sloonei and Seth. Fits with POE, fits with reads, fits with mechanics.

VOTE: Seth

Ok with Dan flipped Town Andrew and StarV is never not a wolf in there.

[v]StarV[v]

VOTE: StarV

Not for me which pings me.

You called my reads bad and Iā€™m shit player and that you will Full Out ignore me.

If you were scum you wouldnā€™t go far to say that Iā€™m bad like you did.

You would have said it differently.

Very unlikely scumDan pushes scumElli the way he did.

Aka itā€™s a meta read

VOTE: sloonei

Yeah def at least 1 if not both of Dab/Sloon are Mafia.
M2H could still be Mafia but eh.
Also if you do decide to miss lynch me let me do and ask you some things.

1. Can I please give Erica 1 Shot Watcher Before I die
  2. Who would you lynch between Sloon and Dab?

Also if you know anything about meta you would know as Scum me I would have voted Elli :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like actually.
Not voted them thinking their Town.

You did vote elli, also Iā€™ve seen one of your scum games and it was very short so I donā€™t really have meta for you as scum.

I have no issues with giving Erika a track.

Iā€™m not sure what I would exactly of said but I would have made some random ass reason why I believe Eli to be scum or blame it on their lack of contribution.

Watcher/Lookout*

Also who out of Dab/Sloon?

And If you read above my vote on Elli wasnā€™t a direct vote but just a vote for the sake of a solving hammer.

VOTE: Seththeking

Can we pass some legislation first :tuturu:

Whatā€™s your context?