Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

If we miss here game’s over. We cannot win unless killer kills the other

This is just plainly not true.

3v3 is literally a loss

Uhm, no.

yes… even if Town votes out killer then killer has to kill a killer buddy… which is what I said

I’m going to leave that question open for now.

Ok you’re awful at this

I’m not spec, but Phone is almost 100% scum.

Sure, I’m awful.

#readtheop2021

It isnt really a 3v3 at the point more like 1v1v1v3 since the killers are against eachother

I see where you’re coming from with this which is good since that helps me townread u or something, but I still think executing a killer is better than executing a potential VT. if we ML then we would have to spend another day exeing phone

KNEW that spec claim was BS from the moment I saw it
until they claimed they rbd
but yeah I agree

btw dont make me feel even stupider by actually being spec please

That would be genuinely hilarious ngl

I too put advisor first, yet that’s clearly not me. Js

glances/gestures at post count

Also, I said I was looking at entrances. That post, IIRC, is an entrance. So its not like I was nit-picking solely you. I also looked at others, and I didn’t really talk about them because I didn’t find theirs as scummy as yours.

In my mind it kinda does. Trying to put in a lot of effort to look town usually involves content. Can’t put a whole lot of willpower into looking town with 0 posts or content. Regardless of whatever it was that you were looking at, clearly you (in my opinion) felt some sembalance of content or effort put into that and you decided to not really comment on what those were.

Otherwise, if they had a bunch of fluff posts without any reasonable reads, then obviously they aren’t looking towny unless their town meta is, for some god-forsaken reason, fluffing all day long without giving good reads.

Hey, guess what. Apparently scum can do that too. Or they don’t do as much as town and lay off on it a bit. Kinda depends on the player.

Additionally, I don’t see you “pushing” anybody on D1 other than your sole read (yeah, sole read of any kind, not just sole scum-read!) of the game for D1. I can’t find you scum-reading or town-reading anyone else, other than saying you disagreed with golden’s town-read on spak and even then that could just be issues with their read rather than you thinking Spak is a killer. The only “pushing” you did was in your first post in the game, and #225. Along with a very short note in #223.

Oh well, no stopping the kills I guess. VOTE: Phone0Ix for being confirmed scum (assuming GoldenGirl is never lying here because that’d be suicidal).

That seems correct and rather NAI, seeing how I pursued that strategy too. Were you implying you doubted GoldenGirl’s claim? I don’t see a world where she’s lying here, and if you don’t either, I’m not sure what the point of pushing her on this is. All it can achieve is to discredit our PR.
I’m not saying you’re scummy btw, I just want to understand where you’re coming from.
"Edit before posting" because I read more posts: Uh, I guess you just wanted to prove her wrong and show it to the world? Lol. I’d rather not have that kind of things against our PR, though.

Hey at least I’m glad to have become your (what feels like) 2nd read of the game

at least that’s something out of you

Oh.

(imaginary vote on Phone to prevent any hammer)

YOU

Cancelling my Phone vote. VOTE: MartinGG99
Please explain your gambit lol. It might be pretty towny, but I’d at least like to have explainations, because you’re not totally confirmed town anymore =P
How is Phone scummy?

I missed EoD1 and thought I didn’t, hence why I posted in the middle of the night lol. My first post from D2 was the conclusion of my D1, during which I may not have been terribly active, but still. I expressed a confident townread on Andres and a slightly less confident townread on Spak (which you’re ignoring). Others didn’t ping me in any particular way back then, and again, I don’t understand your thought process to attack me at all. It’s not like AI elements were legion, as you can tell from Benedict’s execution.

Also oh.

Couldn’t we just have waited for Phone to come back and see how they would react at least?

1 Like

On another note, let it be known that I would absolutely support pressure on Erika and would be willing to vote her. She gave me no reason to townread her, and when I look at her ISO, I find a bit strange that she didn’t try to oppose the Benedict execution, since she believed it was an “incoming VT” flip and didn’t see any reason to scumread him (“liberal use of the :stuck_out_tongue: emoji” isn’t a reason).