Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

Why would you want to end the day early? There’s no benefit for town in this.
And if you don’t have scumreads, do you at least have townreads?

1 Like

I townread golden since yknow
spec claim
otherwise nullread on everyone else
I need to do more reading however, will probably do that in an hour or so when I have less stuff going on

Hm lets just keep Phone alive for nightless then

NEVERMIND apparently killers switch!

VOTE: Phone0Ix

I was wondering why you kept saying that we could “get them to kill” somebody when they dont even kill
anyway im down for this (and I really hope you’re telling the truth)
VOTE: Phone0Ix

Lying is for the weak

Do you want an AFK slot to make it to endgame? It seemed like the best choice given literally no information. I’d rather kill an AFK D1 than someone who might make contribution later on, and I’d really hate to let someone who I don’t know anything about into MyLo. I can at least solidify my reads on slots I have more information on; why wouldn’t I want to make sure my reads are right?

Above all else, that vote was used as a tool to get Crab to speak up. I was gone when deadline hit so I couldn’t shift vote. I don’t like the Benedict vote (he was gut town imo), but don’t necessarily think the wagon was ill-intentioned so much as it was someone who hadn’t shown that much in-thread. I’d definitely have taken it over Phone, though.

Well, I guess you’ve got a third of the game figured then :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you please claim all your actions?

I’ll join in on this closer to deadline, but remind me to ask you a question after Phone comes back and posts his response; I don’t want to influence his reaction, but need to know something before EoD.

Tickle Count

(2) Phone0Ix - GoldenGirl, YoubutWorse
(1) LuftWaffle - MartinGG99
(1) MartinGG99 - LuftWaffle

so far luft seems to reek of OMGUS and erika doesnt seem too good as well
these may be our 3 killers if I had to take a potshot rn
thoughts?

My actions are… roleblocked Phone?

I’ll be roleblocking Erika tonight btw. I believe she attempted to chainsaw, and her last line “VT incoming” felt a bit tmi’ish to me for two reasons that I don’t care enough to disclose currently.

1 Like

If it’s not erika then I believe your play is to look closer at YBW or Martin.

I honestly think a Erika->YBW->Martin btbtb wins this game.

Sigh. You claimed to have picked the Priority Order prior to the start of the game. Or, well, at the very least, heavily implied it. What order did you pick in the end?

Oh I uh… I ended up not knowing what to pick and picked Advisor Enforcer Instigator

Altho, because of the killer switching, it will be Instigator > Enforcer in 5-way, which is what you need

And can you walk me through your thinking for Roleblocking Phone?

Errrr… why?

I roleblocked him because I thought he was killer?