Texas Town (Town Win!)

then I won’t have to care

I’m ok with that

Actually didn’t I say DS and Elwood was scum team?

I’ll help you guys.

VOTE: elwood

Srceen is acting like Scum. And it’s annoying me.

I’ll withhold my vote until we hear from Elwood.

No you said Andres and DS were a team :pray:

This is a wild vote count for people that want to go check it btw.

Andres, M2H countered DS with srceenplay.

DS and Dan voted Elli as a counter. Chesskid stayed unvoted. Andres moved to DS. Chesskid hammered.

I’m shooting Dan here.

VOTE: Dan

Voting Elli undercuts the DS wagon. Never got the chesskid vote, prob just something that seemed right to him b/c Elli dropped the ball on explaining his WIFOM/progressing the game after being told I was going to shoot Dan after asking. Chesskid ignored the same question later on.

We need majority for a lynch right?

VOTE: Elwood

Evens are fuckin dumb. You’re supposed to start night on evens.

I’ll wait for Andrés.

but I have an opinion now

I think dan is what I would shoot

UNVOTE elwood

I must have mixed that thought up.

Ok keeping it with ad or Andres.

VOTE: ActionDan

Elwood vote dan.
If they are the first at the tie they die

@Elwood

I think I’m getting inertia

@Nanook can we have an auto lock timer bc the 'i’con hasn’t been updated in 16 years and going back to the start of day post is gonna chap my ass

Don’t really see the point esp because the game is basically unsolvable without dan giving his opinion based on andres giving his opinion atm

I self voted because who I was going to shoot was the piece of the puzzle we needed. We have that. Still can, too.

Votecount as of post #598

Elwood (1): Elwood
ActionDan (1): Srceenplay

Not Voting (2): ActionDan, Andresvmb

Let’s run through this because I might be overconfident in my read of Dan (though I really don’t think so). So in your opinion, Dan’s first vote on Chess on D2 is… something that seemed like the right thing to do as Scum? There were 2 Town players in this universe willing to vote Elli, who could have only shot 1 of the remaining Scum, and you think Dan figured it was a good idea to bus his Partner?