Texas Town (Town Win!)

I was under the impression that we keep doing the shooty until a scum is killed or a wincon is reached

:gun::gun::gun::gun:

I woulda agreed but I think the calculus here has changed. We can’t just agree to find one town. We need 1 scum in two opportunities to nail them down.

I think Andrés is the clear town here

no

did mew call anyone scum?

I mean, I had M2H as Town, DS as Scum, strategically sided at the exact moment to guarantee a Chess lynch should there be a tie, never voted for Elli, and clearly indicated my preferences and reads throughout. Yeah, I’m the clear Town. Srceen asking me to shoot is ridiculous. And since I have a stronger TR of you than either Srceen or Elwood, we need to convince them to cross-vote/shoot. I think this guarantees victory.

Not to mention that Chess waffled on a TR of me, and Elli had me as Town. I don’t know what more I need to do to conclusively be Town in a game. Like, this is it. It’s never going to be easier.

I also shot down the idea that Elli surviving the NK did not mean that Chess was definitely Town. I mean, c’mon.

I can change my mind about the cross-voting if Srceen steps it up. But Elwood voting Elli early in D2 sinks him in my eyes. I think Dan is clear from the Chess vote, but it is possible that I have that wrong.

sounds like something scum would say

You’re being just plain bad.

@ActionDan what do you want to do?

lynch scum so we don’t need to rely on town shooting one of us.

I am not sure which of elwood/screenplay I’d lynch.

I’ll review chesskid/DS posts to figure that out

how about we lynch ardres and shoot AD

No.

@Elwood make your intentions clear.

why?
i dont care if i get lynched.

The only reason you wouldn’t care if you got lynched is if you were certain you knew who the Scum was. Because if you are Town, and you shoot wrong, then we just lose.

To make this easier lets just ask Elwood if he’d shoot Screenplay.

@Elwood