Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

sigh

no.

Yes

no I stopped the kill

like I don’t disagree Elli is probtown but let me sort that thanks

Wait are you counterclaiming me or

I’m not CCing doc but I stopped the kill which someone can confirm most of (I’ll leave it up to them if they want to) and I have a 2nd part of my role that has confirmed that I did in fact stop the kill.

for next time this is why you don’t claim as a 1-shot doc when you think you were useful :slight_smile:

Man I was so hyped too

well, I guess better a 1-shot than a multi-shot jizzing your pants after night 1 I guess

All this headache for nothing thanks chesskid
Now I’m gonna go back and sulk again

aw now I feel bad

if it makes you feel better I totally did what I did for the wrong reasons because I’m shit at mafia but it worked out ok!

that’s fine since my role was a potential source of stopping a kill

actually slight caveat

if someone did me a thing they should claim because I’m basing the 100% confirmation that I stopped the kill on the thing that happen

I did nothing to you

Although I think that my role, GIF’s 1-shot doc, and whatever you are that stops kills don’t exist in the same game because that dicks the scum over too much. Unless Scum have a strongman.

are u really setup speccing that roughly 3 1-shot docs worth of power is too OP for town
lmao

My only night action was on myself.

I didn’t even read the game and I was like “yo if Elli is town scum gon go for him 100% right?”

I’m worth a lot more than 3 docs