Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

I’ve not encountered a gladiator that was more than a one shot. Not that they don’t exist, but in my universe they are very unlikely.

Um they exist imo.

Like its not a strong ability if anything its negative utility.

Like saying they don’t exist because you didn’t see them before is naive :confused:

Who haven’t we heard from Elli?
And who else? Anyone?
Must be time for the GM to prod Elli I think.
Be nice to get their opinion.:slight_smile:

Nah. Read my post again.

Yes, Erica was right when she mentioned, many of us probably have more than one minor power.

I don’t think we should push Alisae anymore.
I just think she has to be town because otherwise, why gladiate a town pyx who is/was very lynchable anyway?

I mean, as a scum Alisae, I don’t see her challenging a town pyx when he would probably be one of the days wagons anyway, where is the benefit?

And Erika took Beeboys wagon from zero to four like a cat after a mouse.
I can’t see that being a buss, unless beeboy was actually Indie anti-town.

But no, the sword of Damocles makes Erika and Alisae very close to confirmed town.
And as someone mentioned probably all of beeboys wagon, unless a scum got caught short on there.

Alisae, Erika Furudo, ActionDan town
Ellibereth very likely town.
I honestly believe pyx is town for several reasons.

VC 2-4

*Only votes for Alisae and pyx will be counted today

pyx: 5 (Alisae, Erika Furudo, chessbaby3, catspurr, The Sun)
Alisae: 1 (smilodon)

Not Voting: 7 (Judge Mental, chesskid3, pyx, GuyinFreezer, Ellibereth, ActionDan, Screenplay)

Deadline: March 26 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins

I agree with that, I fail to see the benefit of her gladiating to town or scum in context. And even less benefit to scum, so she’s town. And so, I think, is pyx, but we’ll see.

Also see pyx’ queries about the flip and cards above. I don’t think a scum would ask those questions itt.

im lazy who did beeboy vote

Judge Mental

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WhoTF? or WTF? is The Sun?
Duh, facepalm, Tarot Card.
Okay,

Elli is very town.

VC 2-5

*Only votes for Alisae and pyx will be counted today

pyx: 4 (Alisae, Erika Furudo, chessbaby3, catspurr)
Alisae: 1 (smilodon)

Not Voting: 7 (Judge Mental, chesskid3, pyx, GuyinFreezer, Ellibereth, ActionDan, Screenplay)

Deadline: March 26 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins

yawns

I voted Alisae.

Why?