Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

V 1-5

catspurr: 3 (srceenplay, Ellibereth, Erika Furudo)
Pyx: 3 (ActionDan, chesskid3, GuyinFreezer)
Ellibereth: 2 (beeboy, chessbaby3)
chesskid3: 2 (Alisae, Judge Mental)
srceenplay: 1 (smilodon)

Not Voting: 3 (Alisae, catspurr)

Deadline: March 22 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

ok for this one look at how Judge acts in the space around Pyx + cats, and then add an assumption of Pyx town (and also cats town, I suppose)

And then also look at how others act in that space

and then wonder what a scumlord who knows that cats + Pyx are town would do in that space

smilodon, it looks to me as if chesskid3 is simply going for a town twofer mislynch. Neither chesskid3, chessbaby3, or even ActionDan (who I’ve read from their 1st post as townish) have engaged me directly when I’ve asked scum-hunting questions of them. I don’t see that as town-friendly and certainly not as looking to bond with town.

Vote: chesskid3

L M A O

[quote=“pyx, post:123, topic:129”][quote=smilodon]
Guapo’s law: never answer a question asked of another player.[/quote]

smilo, what do you think of the interaction between catspurr and screenplay?
[/quote]
And still waiting on this one too, though your vote gives some indication.

This seems to imply that you see judge as scum trying to put the cat amongst the pigeons between pyx and me?

I didn’t notice this at all, will iso judge and see.
But I am starting to think you create scenarios out of thin air chesskid3

I will go back and read and apologise if you are amking sense.

And still waiting on this one too, though your vote gives some indication.
[/quote]

I’ll have to look. I just remember a bit of a ping - just enough for my vote to not be entirely random.

I want pagination, damn it, scrolling madly down an endless page is awful.

look at the votecount(s) and the one I voted bromedon

@chesskid3

If anything judge could be said to *white knight pyx, not try to make him look scum.
I can easily see them both being town or scum.

*Please note, I am not saying that Judge Did WK pyx, I am saying, to me, he seems to be saying pyx’s wagon is just random, just fluff, so how is that FOSSING him?

But he voted ME???
Sorry, I just don’t get it.

Lmao do you not follow?

The lead wagons at the time

were YOU
and pyx

so if I’m right about you being town
and pyx is town

then Judge is in the “best” position for scum to be in with those choice of juicy mislynch wagons

You’ll notice he also moved to me once you claimed and it looked like your wagon was goign to collapse so

OK, so my last post was a bit of a crosspost with chesskid’s. I think this, while fairly whacked-out imo, indeed looks like something a townie would more likely throw together than a scum - looks like an actual thought process.

unvote: chesskid3

rude

Okay, thank you chesskid, I now understand what you mean.
And I agree with pyx that this seems clear town reasoning.
Not that I agree, but I know understand what you meant.

also rude!

:rofl:

I feel like there should be a hug circle now except with lots of crossed fingers behind backs. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Orrrr instead of a hug circle we can blow this game wide open

It’s not mafia unless someone cries. Not that I’m accusing you of weeping. But, “all right, all right, I apologise. I’m really really sorry, I apologise unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.”

Following on with Chesskids thinking of scum wanting to hope on bandwagons.

Erika makes a total of three posts.
Two to Vote me and make my bandwagon 4
And one ‘funny’ post.

I don’t think that is a very good look.
VOTE ERIKA FURUDO