Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

V 1-3

Ellibereth: 2 (beeboy, chessbaby3)
Pyx: 2 (ActionDan, chesskid3)
beeboy: 2 (Ellibereth, GuyinFreezer)
catspurr: 2 (srceenplay, Judge Mental)
srceenplay: 1 (smilodon)
smilodon: 1 (catspurr)

Not Voting: 3 (Erika Furudo, pyx, Alisae)

Deadline: March 22 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

I donā€™t like how heā€™s interacting with the game.

What he chooses to respond to and what he doesnā€™t.

Does that make sense

No way to iso?

Click on the players name.
It shows you how many posts they have made.
Click on that it shows you the posts.

Click on a playerā€™s name or avatar. On the pop-up, look at the left upper corner. Thereā€™s a link to the posts the player has made in the thread.

This is in reply to my question, why vote pyx.
Okay, thanks, I will look at his posts.

I am finding people replying without quoting the post they are replying to a bit confusing.
It will only get worse as we have 4 days worht of posts.

Its quoted you just have to tap the thingy

o maybe itā€™s not. still getting used to phoneposting sorry

Okay, no worries, we are all learning the ins and outs of this new site.
I have isoā€™d pyx and they are all basically light-hearted trivia.
Maybe too early to say it is alignment indicative.

I think I will just vote nobody for now and see how the days unfold for a while.

UNVOTE SMILODON UNVOTE

Just to blet sure Iā€™m doing it right.
Itā€™s a site wide iso?

No, the iso is of the playerā€™s posts in the thread, not sitewide.

My original vote on Pyx was RVS (Random voting stage) at the time; thereā€™s a player from another site I used to play on that went by ā€œPXā€ so I was feeling a bit nostalgic. After reading up, I feel close to how Chesskid does: holistically Pyx looks to be treading lightly, itā€™s not hard to respond to Judgeā€™s apparent lack of experience with forum mafia or to insert a post to elucidate how bolding works. Posts aside from these look toothless and donā€™t look as if there was much of a point to them.

I think Catpurrā€™s random demand of asking me and Chesskid to answer their earlier question when speaking to screenplay is scummy as well since it came under just a tad of pressure and instinctively felt like attempting to redirect it.

No one else has pinged me.

Not on mobile or Iā€™m blind or not sober

Try switching your phoneā€™s browser to desktop mode. It works on my phone in desktop mode.

I think I forgot how to play mafia.

Instead of adding vote counts I made the posts screen wider and added post counts does that count @GuyinFreezer

Iā€™ll look at how nontrivial getting the iso option to default on mobile is.

VOTE: catspurr

PS guys referring to posts by post number is gucci here because using the ā€œ#ā€ hotkey makes it super easy to reach.

There are other lame ways up to and including editting the url and just using the scrollbar thing on the right but hotkeys are justice.

(On mobile you click on the n/m bar to jump around by post count).

[v]catspurr[/v]

lol