Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

I was indeed defending pyx’ style. Not to say he isn’t scum, since I’ve always find him hard to pin down, but he also sometimes gets stubborn about his wording and is mislynched.

However, I don’t think pyx would have gone for an Erika lynch.

Screenplay at least stands out, which initially made me think he was scummy, but maybe it’s the opposite, and he’s unworried town.

Arghh! I mean night kill, not lynch.

Should not type and talk simultaneously.

Don’t do that.
We should have lynched pyx yesterday.
But
You are my biggest town read now. I’ll give you what you need.
I’ll sheep you.

Have you no pride

Maybe a little

I’m glad you made this point pyx because it was bothering me that you had basically said you would suicide and then you didn’t.

But in hindsight, I guess you were saying you would suicide rather than let Alisae be lynched.

I was surprised and curious to see @Ellibereth vote nolynch after making such a big deal of wanting to lynch someone, anyone, whether they were town or not.

VOTE: ELLIBERETH

1 Like

Vote: Cat

1 Like

Why?

hi, Smilodon.
can you give us an idea of who you see as town?
who as scum?
and why? please?

Sure.

Alisae - Most likely town, gladiator thing.

Judge Mental - I think probably town

catspurr - active, engaged, likely town

pyx - lean town, but is tough to read

GuyinFreezer - no idea

Ellibereth - unsure, must iso and consider

smilodon - is town!

ActionDan - no idea

chessbaby3 - no idea but seems absent a lot maybe hidey scum?

Srceenplay - probably town right now, which is a switch for me

There, not very helpful, right?

Partly there are so many players here I have never played with, it’s difficult to know if their quirks/habits are just personal or are alignment produced.

100% town. No one was even looking at beeboy 'till I called him ebil (#385) and Alisae confirmed it was his scum game (#401).

vote: chessbaby3

VOTE:CHESSBABY3

Thank You.
It is more about you being prepared to answer questions and participating than being right.
I understand scum can do this too, but the more players put themselves out there the better the chance to read them.

As with Beeboy, some players do give themselves away as scum by not being prepared to participate.

He didn’t give himself away to me, but to the people who knew him.

VOTE: CAT

Hi Chessbaby.
Why?
Can you give some reasons please?

Cat can you me your rational for your first vote on Elli? I see your explanation, I want to know why that seemed like something scum would do.

VC 3-2

chessbaby3: 2 (pyx, catspurr)
catspurr: 2 (ellibereth, chessbaby3)
ActionDan: 1 (Judge Mental)
Srceenplay: 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting: 4 (GuyinFreezer, smilodon, ActionDan, Screenplay)

Deadline: March 31 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 3 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 3 Begins

VOTE Chessbaby3

I think I’d like to see this lynch today. If it turns out badly, my focus is going to shift dramatically.