Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

Wasn’t sure I had made it clear which post I was apologising for.

My scum pool heading into today was Chessbaby/Smiles/Screen. Cat’s role is throwing me for a loop. Same with the Elli vote. Even so not as convinced as others that Cat is scum. The only way Pyx can be scum if it’s with Elli and the voting pattern and events of D2 make that highly unlikely. Also there’s no world in which Elli is scum. There is a world where Alisae is scum but in that world I don’t think Alisae extracted as much town cred from a bus as they could of.

Judge still probably town but I’m inclined to ignore every post they make.

I should probably reread smiley’s people.

fair enough!

I will do the same for pyx’s posts

Yes, I know your reasoning, and it’s fine. I just meant I’d have played it very differently, not worried about town wifom and let scum be anxious about you still being alive. Might even be they wouldn’t notice you not voting and try to kill you again, wasting a kill.

Also I don’t think fferyllt would give scum a tree stump. I mean, she might, being as she’s evil like that, but I don’t think she would.

Actually wait.
Fucking hell.

Cat, exactly what happens after you die in terms of knowledge the thread gets.

Actually Wait Yes.
Fucking Hell Yes Yes.

My understanding is that I don’t flip.
Whether the GM will say why there is not a flip or say flip, he is now a treestump I don’t know.

But my alignment flip will not be for two days after I have been killed.
So the lynch is not going to give town a result.
In answer to smilodon, good point, but for the two days town is wondering what the fuck I am, scum will know.

How will scum know what you are? Won’t they have the same GM info as town? Lynched or night-killed, you’d just appear to be Not Dead.

Moot point anyway since everybody knows now.

What’s bugging you about cat’s tree stump role?

Why is Elli Not Possibly Scum?

Yes, scum would not know why I was still alive.
But WOULD know my alignment.
Town would not know why I was alive
AND would NOT know my alignment.

While I am town, I think my not flipping favours scum rather than town.
That is what I have been trying to balance out.

VC 3-3

chessbaby3: 3 (pyx, catspurr, smilodon)

catspurr: 3 (ellibereth, chessbaby3, Judge Mental)

Srceenplay: 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting: 3 (GuyinFreezer, ActionDan, Srceenplay)

Deadline: March 31 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 3 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 3 Begins

Okay.

@smilodon

Not wanting to gulopo (or however the word is spelt)

If Elli is scum?
How do you explain no deaths night one?

I have a thought about that. You can ask me later. After they respond

Lol! Guapo. I should tell the One and Only Original Guapo that henceforward he is… the gulopo!

No deaths could have happened because scum forgot to put in a kill (it happens), or had a choice of kill or some other move (recruit a Traitor for instance), or some other town role/s was/were in play (busdriver, jailkeeper, various combinations).

Clarify.
The thought is about no night kill. Not about Ellibereth being scum.

@catspurr Please ask what happens when you die in terms of what ffery will post ty.

Done, I have asked her both what happens if I am lynch and if the same thing happens if I am killed in some other way.

I assume it is the same, but! With this GM!
Never assume anything :slight_smile:

In refereence to Elli being the target of a failed N1 kill, I thought Chesskid had confirmed that being the case.

It was all very confusing and I may have misunderstood.
But I Believed that Chesskid had ‘protected’ elli in someway at the direction of Erica who was, I think his Lover.

And that Chesskid said he had some kind of confirmation of this.
So much so that he told Guyinfreezer that he was wrong in His belief.

Chess protected Erika and as a result loverized them.

Then why were they so sure it was they who ‘saved’ You?