Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

No, neither of those is true. “Only a Sith deals in absolutes”.

Wait this is majority?

I thought it was plurality lol.

In all seriousness I regret inning to this game and am having a hard time getting into it :confused:

That’s actually a good sign that you haven’t turned to the dark side. Scum are usually eager for death and blood. But yet apathy must be trained to village solidarity and the preservation of a new hope. If you are a townie, look upon your fellow townies as monkeys in need of the bananas only you can provide. If perchance you’re ebil and uncomfortable with that, don’t think that you’re lynching and killing good folk as much as you are attempting to establish a new paradigm where you and your true love can rule the universe together an issue in an especial Alisae Peace. People ARE in need of purple hair, after all.

From the sign-up thread. Does this make sense?

Yes, it makes sense. It means days won’t go endlessly on-and-on as they can in some majority games, but that as in majority games, days can be short if town reaches an early consensus on who is scum.

Still, 4-day days is a lot longer than I’m used to.

It’s like the old woman says… “When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble, give a whistle; and this’ll help things turn out for the best.”

He is woofing something fierce.

Modspewed town^

Pyx why do you have to be so goofy?

Just vote Elli. His response to pressure is weaksauce. If you doubt that, apply more pressure and see for yourself.

This is a townie post. @chesskid3 get offa your bullshit.

Vote: Smellibereth

Told ya chesskid is scum

It’s the adorkable cuteness natural to critters in my world, where everyone’s a rainbow-eating pony who poop butterflies. Apparently such saccharine effulgence makes some folk ill.

So you don’t think it’s the babychess?

I want to be opposed to an Elli vote here but I’m not really

pref judge tho