Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

Voting m2h is fine too.

If yā€™all expect me to do anything other than consider all available possibilities at all times, youā€™re in for a bad time.

So whatā€™s your wizard percent on Sloo being town?

high single digit above rand.

Sloo can you explain the difference here?

ehh that didnā€™t quote like I wanted it to

I donā€™t follow this either, I thought rand for town was like 72%? How can it be a single digit above rand?

I still think Iā€™d rather a M2H kill than a Sloo kill. I just feel like Sloo has actually been trying to solve in general here.

But Iā€™d like him to respond to this thing Kim has brought up. Iā€™m not really so worried about the not changing his vote thing before he gets on the plane because he didnā€™t want a hammer to happen early. Thatā€™s consistent with his take on Nutella and not wanting that to happen either.

80% is single digit above rand for example.

btw if any of you are curious how computers play forum mafia with each other atm, might give you a sense of what I mean by mixed strat?: http://aiwolf.org/en/archives/2268

Not exactly advocating for that, but something similar to Advanced Chess, at least until the compies get too strong xD.

I still donā€™t get how 80% is a single digit, but I suppose itā€™s irrelevant.

Iā€™m willing to sort out Sloo tomorrow since it seems like he may not be giving an answer to these concerns in the next 35 minutes. Still think VOTE: M2H is also a good vote.

@UFOFever Do me a favor and get on this.

single digit above, in this case would be 8. (80-72)

Ohhhhhhhhh. Got it.

@UFOFever Iā€™m not voting for Sloo today. If heā€™s still around tomorrow we can push him on this stuff.

I think thereā€™s more of a chance M2H flips scum.

Please vote there so we donā€™t end up with a tie.

Eli, are you going to wait and vote at the last minute? Just wondering how youā€™re approaching this.

Actuallyā€¦ I bet Elliā€™s method is how mhsmith would play given the opportunity.

Iā€™ll be hammering the first chance I get.

I still havenā€™t gotten to play with him.

smith and I know each other, should ask him about me sometime. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope heā€™s doing well.

You donā€™t care which one?