Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

git gud, playa.

I do not know what these words are supposed to signal to me.

the part where you donā€™t know is synonymous with the problem in the first place.

You initiated play in this thread by turning attention outside the immediate environment to focus on things not directly relevant to the situation in front of us, doing so with an air of concern addressed very publicly to the host, as though you were trying to publicly signal your concern for the state of the game. It all smelled very phony.

an air of concern? I asked the hosts questions so I would know the rules, there was no air of concern and if youā€™re a town reading that youā€™re so bad.

wut scum in their right mind would EVER jump into a thread with 10 angry posts? This is why you need to git gud.

Unless you are trying to imply that there is something which I do not know which thus invalidates my early participation here, in which case my response is an angry tongu emoji that this website does not offer.

yes, there is very clearly a lot that you donā€™t know :roll_eyes:

Why did you make that post in the thread rather than asking in private?
Why did you provide so much supplemental (and irrelevant) information about chesskid?
Your question about mafia number mechanics strikes me as the kind of early WIFOM gambit that a confident scum might employ at the outset of a game.

Likewise. How are we suppose to learn if we donā€™t make posts and get to know each other?

I asked in public because I think these are clearly answers that EVERYONE should know. I want town to know important game mechanics instead of hiding it from them. You implying that I SHOULD be hiding it from them by asking in private is pretty whack.

1 Like

and I talked about chesskid since he tagged us all and Iā€™m trying to figure out if heā€™s a town tagging us to help us or a scum tagging us to screw us :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am implying no such thing. You can ask in private and receive a public answer. This is the standard policy where I come from.

What conclusions did you draw, if any? How much emphasis do you think should he placed on solving events in the other thread as opposed to this one?

Where I come from, anything the host says in private you cannot quote in public.

My thoughts were already made in my very first post. ā€œScum outing one of their own in an effort to protect them seems super weird though.ā€ The rest of that post goes on to talk about scenarios where Kim is likely town and chess may be town or scum.

Our policy is players direct questions to the host in private, then the host answers in public.

Clearly this is not a regular thing here so I wonā€™t hold firmly to that point.

What is your mafia experience? Have you played with anyone here?

Iā€™ve played with none of you. I come from the same site as nutella though.

dude wtf you have never even played with me in a game where im town before.

so you really canā€™t say that I canā€™t bring value to a game as town.

I understand that you are frustrated about last game but tbh Iā€™m also kind of pissed at your sportsmanship last game in that you basically talked shit towards me and my teammates in post game which was completely unacceptable.

I also objected to Doggoā€™s introductory remarks about you, M2H. From a gameplay perspective, heā€™s(?) producing a negative image of you before youā€™ve made an appearance. That helps no one.

What is your strategy when youā€™re town? How do you play?