Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

and I talked about chesskid since he tagged us all and I’m trying to figure out if he’s a town tagging us to help us or a scum tagging us to screw us :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am implying no such thing. You can ask in private and receive a public answer. This is the standard policy where I come from.

What conclusions did you draw, if any? How much emphasis do you think should he placed on solving events in the other thread as opposed to this one?

Where I come from, anything the host says in private you cannot quote in public.

My thoughts were already made in my very first post. “Scum outing one of their own in an effort to protect them seems super weird though.” The rest of that post goes on to talk about scenarios where Kim is likely town and chess may be town or scum.

Our policy is players direct questions to the host in private, then the host answers in public.

Clearly this is not a regular thing here so I won’t hold firmly to that point.

What is your mafia experience? Have you played with anyone here?

I’ve played with none of you. I come from the same site as nutella though.

dude wtf you have never even played with me in a game where im town before.

so you really can’t say that I can’t bring value to a game as town.

I understand that you are frustrated about last game but tbh I’m also kind of pissed at your sportsmanship last game in that you basically talked shit towards me and my teammates in post game which was completely unacceptable.

I also objected to Doggo’s introductory remarks about you, M2H. From a gameplay perspective, he’s(?) producing a negative image of you before you’ve made an appearance. That helps no one.

What is your strategy when you’re town? How do you play?

On phone, but I pretty much answered this in my first post. If you have any follow up questions let me know.

I come from the same place as UFO and Kim.

I’ve played a bit over a year. Like maybe a dozen games? So not nearly as much as most of you I assume. My meta seems to be that people think I equivocate too much D1 and become more readable for some players D2 and beyond.

1 Like

I normally try to understand people’s motivation. I guess my biggest selling point is a player is that I don’t get mislynched which innately provides utility to the town because if I don’t get lynched, that means there’s an extra lynch to try to hit scum.

My reads are kinda garbage though, I’m working on trying to play more conservatively.

also doggo don’t be mad but im pretty sure you’re town because otherwise I doubt you’d be trying to policy lynch me lmao.

What do you mean by “more conservatively”?

Reads being right is a secondary thing. Playing and showing your thought process is more important.

I tend to throw too many reads around that I don’t have high confidence in, that I then have to go and correct towards end game.

Meh. Throw reads out whenever they strike you. No one should hold it against you if you change your mind. And early reads should never be strong.

why are they above rand scum

I don’t know M2H at all really, but first gut instinct is that this seems more likely than not to be a townie angle for M2H to take, instead of letting this become a fight that takes over the thread.

I guess unless they are both scum together and this is theater?

er actually feel free not to answer that.

How do you read Doggo?