Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

Cross game commentary is fine, try to limit direct communication.

No comment. There must be at least one scum in both games at start. If a watcher targets a player swapping between A and B the night of the swap they will receive results as normal. If a vig targets a player swapping the night of the swap the player targeted will die and the swap will be canceled.

2 Likes

maybe a bit less of me not liking to play with m2h outright and more of me annoyed and not having the patience to play with him plus 5 people I’ve never played before. Last game I played with him I scumread scum m2h day 1 practically minute 1 and post game it was annoying that he claimed he fooled me into thinking he was town when it was pretty dang obvious to everyone on the planet that he didn’t. Again, nothing against m2h, he’s a swell guy most of the time, I just wish I had a breather.

But blah. I signed up this game literally only because Hannah asked me to, so it is kinda annoying to not be on the same thread. I think the way the game format actually works is super interesting and compelling, but I am annoyed very much by which people got into my thread. There’s a chance of people being moved around and me getting to play with people I actually want to play with though, which is something I guess.

Also I’m definitely willing to get to know all of those I don’t know and give them a chance.

What’s your definition of getting stuff done.

btw I’d appreciate if you’re town to just make it obvious and not do some “I’m hiding I’m a PR to avoid NK shenanigans”, I guarantee I’ll be the kill even if I hard claim VT right now and having you as town quickly would make life easier for both of us.

you very well know I only did that in draft because it was a gladiate day 1 where I literally couldn’t be mislynched no matter how much I tried, so take your snark and keep it on a million foot long pole away from me, pls and ty.

I think that was kind of one of the things Nook was aiming for with this project. Like he’s been trying to get me to go out into the wider mafia world for a bit, and has invited me to a few games here.

Like yea, there’s players in the other game I was definitely interested in playing too (Nutella comes to mind from hanging around the MU discord when observing the champs games), but these games are obviously interrelated and mingle a lot. So at the very least we all still have a vested interest in following whatever thread we are not in. We might end up switching, and if we believe Chess (and Kim confirms and we assume for now they are telling the truth), there’s at least one mason group that spans both games at game start. So we’re all part of something together here.

Also, I explicitly asked Nook if scum in both games can talk to each other during the day and stuff (I assumed they could but just wanted to be sure), and he says they can.

VOTE: doggoplays

git gud, playa.

I do not know what these words are supposed to signal to me.

the part where you don’t know is synonymous with the problem in the first place.

You initiated play in this thread by turning attention outside the immediate environment to focus on things not directly relevant to the situation in front of us, doing so with an air of concern addressed very publicly to the host, as though you were trying to publicly signal your concern for the state of the game. It all smelled very phony.

an air of concern? I asked the hosts questions so I would know the rules, there was no air of concern and if you’re a town reading that you’re so bad.

wut scum in their right mind would EVER jump into a thread with 10 angry posts? This is why you need to git gud.

Unless you are trying to imply that there is something which I do not know which thus invalidates my early participation here, in which case my response is an angry tongu emoji that this website does not offer.

yes, there is very clearly a lot that you don’t know :roll_eyes:

Why did you make that post in the thread rather than asking in private?
Why did you provide so much supplemental (and irrelevant) information about chesskid?
Your question about mafia number mechanics strikes me as the kind of early WIFOM gambit that a confident scum might employ at the outset of a game.

Likewise. How are we suppose to learn if we don’t make posts and get to know each other?

I asked in public because I think these are clearly answers that EVERYONE should know. I want town to know important game mechanics instead of hiding it from them. You implying that I SHOULD be hiding it from them by asking in private is pretty whack.

1 Like

and I talked about chesskid since he tagged us all and I’m trying to figure out if he’s a town tagging us to help us or a scum tagging us to screw us :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am implying no such thing. You can ask in private and receive a public answer. This is the standard policy where I come from.

What conclusions did you draw, if any? How much emphasis do you think should he placed on solving events in the other thread as opposed to this one?

Where I come from, anything the host says in private you cannot quote in public.

My thoughts were already made in my very first post. “Scum outing one of their own in an effort to protect them seems super weird though.” The rest of that post goes on to talk about scenarios where Kim is likely town and chess may be town or scum.