Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

sorry I have issues with commitment, i get afraid people only love me for the wrong reasons.

even though no one loves me

Huh, OK I don’t remember that from my video mafia session, but that could either be because it wasn’t an option in the games we played, or because I hadn’t slept for 42 hours and just don’t remember certain things lol.

Also Eli did clear up that Mantis is a player in the other thread and that M2H is not the same player.

I followed you there Fatmo.

@ FUTURE DEAD TOWNIES,

Don’t transfer me over to the other game. I won’t help out and I won’t be able to catch up and it will not help the town. So just don’t do it. (Fuck there’s no way dead scum is allowed to move me, is there? Question for Nanook and I will let you know his response when I get out of work because my break is over now.)

@Future Dead Townies

pls move me to the other game

Well then I missed that part. But I swear it’s a thing. I’m pretty sure we even fake claimed Masons together in a game.

I will love you, Doggo. I will love you forever, as long as you talk to me about What’s Happening in This Mafia Game Right Now. We can start simple.

What is the most interesting event that has happened in this thread so far? What stands out to you?

This seems like a weird request for town to make. You want to continue living in the chaos of a D1 where the least information is available?

Catching up on an overly long thread is a waste of time anyway. Down with ketchup.

the event where you scumread me

Why? How did that make you feel?

your response isn’t making any sense to me. If you follow both threads, you get equal(ish) information and should have the capacity to play in both games.

it made me feel like you were a pretentious noob, but if jay says you act like this all the time then wut do I know

Why did it make you feel that way?
Why do you trust Jay? If he didn’t exist, how would you be reading me?

I’ve already explained my feelings on the matter. If you think any scum would go out and act the way I did, then idk wut to tell you.

Rehearsing was the first few times I had to say them, it’s performing now!

1 Like

So you’re running on an assumption that everyone there would also be reading this thread? That’s basically what’s going to need to happen for this statement to be true. And I don’t have any particular intention of reading a game I’m not in until / unless I’m in it, or there’s some really good reason to.

1 Like

if jay didn’t townread you I’d read you as pretentious town or thinks-he’s-good-but-he’s-not-good-scum.

It’s about the this-or-that’s on day 1. Like I said, unless someone does something super obvious (or I guess if someone I know does something fairly obvious) I don’t want to get locked into any reads this early.

And I 100% fail to see what you gain from asking me this stuff.

Once again I am just not understanding any rationale to your post at all. We are not talking about someone from the other game joining this one. I said I wanted to be in the other game. I did not say someone who isn’t reading game A should just waltz over here from game B. From my understanding it isn’t a trade between players, it’s just one player moving to the other game?

Hypothetical: Mafia DoggoPlays requests to be put into the smaller game thread, or into either one of the game threads in particular, with the intended strategy that he will immediately begin to complain about the state of the thread which he occupies. This allows him to paint himself as civilian, because why on earth would a member of the mafia team elect put himself in the “wrong” thread if he had a choice in the matter?

Another point that I must emphasize is that it’s early Day 1. I don’t care about being right. I just care about putting ideas into the thread for the sake of discussion. If my immediate read of you was wrong, I hope that you will convince me so.

How often are Day 1 lynches successful where you come from?

You are making hasty judgments about my play while also admitting that you do not see the direction behind it. I am attempting to develop a read on you right now. I am not locked into a read on you. I am posting these things so that I can have a read.