Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

?

oh nvm didn’t see sloonei’s post until now

You seem to be operating under the impression that I have a strong read on you.

But you’re assuming everyone over in that game will have paid attention to this one to have any read on you.

Or you could be assuming they wouldn’t have.

not really, but I am operating under the impression that talking to you is painful and that you can take a simple idea, word it like pretentious folk, then spout it out with a superiority complex. It’s literally painful to read your posts and it feels like you don’t even consider anything I say.

oh yeah

Game B (@chesskid3, @StarV, @Key)
tn is SUPER high confidence town, please broadcast this and stick to it.

I’ve actually played with people in the other game, so yes they should have more experience reading me.

I am asking you questions. The entire purpose of this exercise is so that I can consider what you are saying.

But I apologize if you feel agitated. I ask a lot of questions in every game because what I want to do is understand how other players see the game. That is all that I am trying to do here. We’ve never played together, so I’m going to have more to ask until I feel like I know how to judge what you are doing.

I get what you’re doing, and you’re reminding me of how I played in my first few games, and I hate that guy.

tbf what he’s done has been helpful wrt to reading you despite how annoying it might be for both of us xD

Also I’ve legitimately been answering your questions but you’re never satisfied with anything I say. Sorry bro and/or sis, but I can’t just give you a concrete read on someone if I actually don’t have it.

Okay. What does the new and improved Doggo prefer to do in games?

Don’t let my persistence trick you into think I’m not satisfied. I appreciate your responses. I’m just going to continue to push it until I feel like I have a grasp on what’s going on.

But I have spent a hell of a lot more time interacting with you than anyone else to this point. I can turn my attention elsewhere.

How do you read Doggo?

@Nanook

Was this distribution fixed, flexible, or flexbile with a cap?

Also Hannahh and tn need be pinged gB

and friendly reminder for gB that I did NOT in fact call @StarV town, I called tn town and he’s super super super close to 100% town.

Let me worry about prods.

The other answer is whatever your heart desires it to be (minimum of one in each game and there aren’t four in the small game obviously, no comment beyond that)

okay so the operating assumption should be we have 3 then lul.

@kimpossible @UFOFever What are your thoughts on each other so far?

Why’s that?

it’s obviously the best distro for scum if given the option.

@tn5421 that’s a serious read key is broadcasting from me because of your game placement - also please remember the games are friendly ty <3