SoDopeMafia12 - ICONS Thread

Thanks for the clarification.

Thoughts on thoughts on naz scarlet and GTacc?

Naz feels a little forced, Scarlet is surface posting fine but feels somewhat inscrutable (and I only sorta remember her from the MAL game she references), and GTaccā€¦ is playing stupid?

Why those three?

There were my most likely scum

I admit that itā€™s slightly pinging for Scarlet to (Iā€™m assuming seriously) highlight 7 (survive) as a strategy for playing this game. Not 100% town mindset.

I donā€™t feel like itā€™s indicative for GTacc because I donā€™t think GTacc makes serious postsā€¦?

Survive is the most important thing town can do imo

Itā€™s universal to town and scum

Strongly disagree. Wincons (usually) are ā€œyou win [if condition is met] even if deadā€. Most important thing town can do is utilize their role to the best of their ability. If theyā€™re vanilla, they should be being uber townie and scumhunting like crazy and trying to draw the NK. If theyā€™re power, they should be analyzing and figuring out how best to use their abilities. Surviving doesnā€™t matter as long as your death helps lead to exposed scum.

BTW, Iā€™m probably going to end up exposing that we chatted pre-game. If you have strong objections to this, you should tell me now.

Donā€™t claim it thereā€™s no need

But I want to ask people about your meta to see if I want to vote you or not. Itā€™s going to be hard to explain where Iā€™m coming from without noting that we chatted pre-game.

Why donā€™t you want me to claim it?

Trying to give you a chance to give me a reason not to before I do so, but time is running outā€¦

Whatā€™s the rush day isnā€™t ending anytime soon

Thereā€™s no reason to give scum knowledge imo and it doesnā€™t help town knowing

Hmm, ok. Iā€™ll hold off for now.

1 Like

Hey, Dusky,

254 and 259 seem to imply that thereā€™s a high chance that any given hood on this site is likely to have mafia. If I press, am I going to hear that thatā€™s highly likely? Would this be why you didnā€™t want me talking about it in-thread?

Someone just made that up though, our roles were always linked and the alignment you rand came after you recieved the role

What were you saying in 401? What point of Srceenā€™s did Naz prove?

Sheā€™s scumsiding, was a joke mostly

Thread is dead. What are you doing to revive it/scumhunt?