SoDopeMafia12 - ICONS Thread

Ok then am I scum?

I DON’T KNOW??? I’m trying to process if complete noncompliance is more likely to come from town or scum.

Why won’t you answer my question about your experience/# of games?

I’m assuming you’re Rhanna; just for confirmation: I am Kanye West, although my role does NOT match what’s in the Big List of Roles that DS linked to in the signup thread. (I mean, obviously we’re not a SK team, but even beyond that, my ability isn’t “visit a player, roleblock via boring them to death”.) I still have a super huge ego, though.

I don’t know how many I’ve played somewhere in dozens I guess?

Have you played any games where you were in a neighbor-esque chat like this one? If so, how did you utilize it in those games?

I’m from smogon where we have a lot of ocs, i think it’d a lot more useful if you were confirmed town

Let me ask you a question want to see your answer

I ask you this

What’s an oc?

I’d say that Elli, chess, and maybe Andres would give you a statistics-based response, some (likely Tier, maybe StarV, maybe GTacc) wouldn’t even respond, and the rest would look at you funny because the game hasn’t started yet.

What I was mildly expecting with that question was either “no one, because the game hasn’t started” (mildly townish), or slight manipulation/hinting that some people would find you town despite the game not having started (mildly scummish). What I got was (I felt) somewhere in the middle, with “game hasn’t started, so rand lol”.

I was more interested in your response to my other question, which you completely blew off.

Had you asked me (and why didn’t you?), I would have said that my early scum games were marked by me staying off the focal radar and asking a lot of leading questions, which eventually got me in trouble. To evolve, I started trying to mimic my town game, which is super friendly and inquisitive, and that that worked for a while, but then I got called out because my scum version of “friendly and inquisitive” started coming off as a used car salesman. I haven’t had many (any?) significant scum games since then, so that’s probably what I see as my current biggest flaw when playing scum.

Could I have trusted your answer at face value (and can you trust mine)? Hell no. But the way you responded, the kinds of things you mentioned, all of this could have given me a read on you. But you just went “my biggest flaw is when I’m bad at being scum” which…doesn’t really tell me anything. So it very much feels like you’re not interested in solving, which, in turn, makes me suspicious.

“why didn’t I” is because self meta sucks btw and doesn’t actually help me sort someone

But the point isn’t the self-meta; it’s the way they go about answering you.

Think you’re town here anyways you are trying way too hard to be scum in a game that hasn’t started

I’d just like to enter the game feeling like there’s someone I can somewhat trust right off the bat.

I don’t need to solve my own slot I know I’m town btw

But you’re not trying to solve MY slot!!

Already have you as town no further need

Solving you off the volume

Woo, good for you. But why weren’t you trying at the start? You seemed perfectly fine to maintain radio silence until the game started.

Because I was perfectly happy to keep radio silence until the game started

Just to be clear, not that it has happened or will happen, but you cannot directly quote this thread in the main game thread.

Ok ty I would’ve done that lol