SoDope Mafia Eleven

You’re thinking he’s cult who’s going to recruit you or I, right?

1 Like

wdym

Can you full claim your role please? Leave out the partner. Like “Mason 1x strongwilled recruiter” or w.e.

I’m not strong willed

@Ellibereth I’ve been in several SoDope games and there is no pattern

It was an example, just full claim lol

Not sure on specifics but don’t think he does the claim this way as town ever.

@Geyde On ToL you guys get hella long topics right? Does performance still say good when it goes super long.

not sure how much it applies to them because when I used on you was consistent/known background yeah>

Sorry, still think death is better

Idk I maintain it was caught for wrong reasons when u used on me but it is interesting nonetheless

Relatively good. It doesn’t really stutter often as of late iirc, even with the gigantic 10k+ post game we had in January.

@Ellibereth you cool with me shooting MS now?

I’m bored and want flips

Like get this: even if I die today my partner can still masonzie u. That’s why I won’t likely be roleblocked even if I’m outed. once u are in u can vouch for us (or just me, we’ll see)

That’s why I’m very insistent on: 1. Not outing partner 2. Not dying today

Honestly someone is probably GTing here but shoot his punk ass

Killing me today is sub optimal but you already knew that and just don’t care so w/e

Well my friend, I’m literally about to shoot you and it will be gamethrowing on your part if you don’t listen to me.

And IF you flip town, your partner will masonize Elli at the least, not me.

I don’t care about suboptimal

your play is fucking suboptimal

suboptimal piece of shit

Nah, I am not getting a choice here. It’s like “eat moldy bread or I’ll shoot you”. It’s on you, not me

Just wiating on Elli’s approval