SoDope Mafia Eleven

ok here’s the scoop

if you’re town Elli is scum. if you were town, you would probably know this, though, which means you probably aren’t town.

if you’re actually a masonizer, masonizing Elli is dumb. he is probably scum and even if he’s town he’s not mislynchable. if you’re actually a masonizer, masonizing josh is dumb. he is probably town and even if he isn’t he’s never getting lynched this game.

you don’t have to masonize geyde if you don’t want to talk to him, but you have to masonize somebody who is actually a lynch candidate. So basically, anyone in my lynch pool is fine with me.

This is all likely moot because I am going to lynch you today if you don’t claim your mason partner, and that would be gamethrowing.

IF YOU ARE TOWN, you claiming means you and your partner likely get killed the next couple nights, but one of you can use the recruit for a third mason and meanwhile elli / I are not getting killed and we can solve. Of course, if you are town Elli probably isn’t, but you claim he’s town so from your POV he is.

So you will claim here, or you will die. :frowning:

1 Like

there’s no logic behind your post at all

well I want to mason josh so that’s what I’m gonna do

like if you’re going to screw me over and gamethrow by lynching a claimed mason and who will confirm themselves over the course of the game which is actual gamethrowing and a terrible d1 lynch I think you deserve to get your alignment checked at least and actually talk to me privately in daychat at best

where’s that partner claim
tick tick tick tick

Alright

I claim JoaT with 3 day shots. One of them is a day vig, it does not end the day.

This is not a gambit

So either you real claim, or I will shoot you, and then we will lynch Elli if you flip town. You have until I go to sleep in about an hour to talk to me and convince me not to. Consider it a scum claim if I am lying about this claim

Shoot me bitch

Aqwww yeea we partying in her

E

At least you’re accountable

If you’re town here, I will legitimately be mad at you if you don’t partner claim here and you let me shoot mason!you. Just so you know. That is terrible play.

Shoot me

Oh and I softed my claim earlier if anyone wants to find it for fun

I soft claim G.O.A.T.

I’ve claimed all along to be the king of the land

@Ellibereth shall I shoot now? I’m 1v1ing you if this flips town.

@MetalSonic final reads?

Me town / elli scum is a false dichotomy

Here’s the plan:

Shoot me,

My partner masonizes u at night

Info will be provided to u afterwards

@chesskid3 edit your typo posts I’m already nervous this game is eventually going to cause hella lag in late game >.<

@Geyde @Margaret about when does performance start going down for you guys?

@sock, this is important plz, answer