graveyard is p toxic tbh

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a graveyard that toxic

Even longer since I’ve been a big part of that toxicity

MVP goes to Mittens, LVP goes to Geyde

LVP is at least a 2 way tie

Damn. That bad?

Aww

I had a lot of fun, thanks for running @DS ! Can’t wait for sodope XII

yeah ive got some good notes for it to fix the things that people had issues with in this one - likely will stay away from a recruiting mechanic

had no idea recruiting was considered bastard on this site

Oh yeah thanks for running DSssss

Agree mittens played well
Got dealt a rough hand and blended well with the chuff

I don’t think it’s a bastard vs. not bastard thing. (Though we should work out an “onsite” definition for these terms since I’ve heard 4 different definitions for it in the last month, I’d probably lean as conservatively as possible? Or maybe just do away with the term and use some more precise ones. Will make a topic on this).

In particular for alignment change/recruiting stuff - I think people want to know in advance (whether through a bastard tag or just that there may be alignment changing mechanics) mostly because there are some ppl who never want to play in a game with recruiting, and some ppl who take them at a different level of “seriousness”.

That said, I wasn’t that surprised given the ruleset/rolelist you had posted.

The only mechanic I actually have a problem with is one that didn’t happen in game - it’s the self-stump one. If a normal player wanted to just endlessly spam post they’d get yelled at and called anti-town and eventually removed via lynch, if a treestump does…they can just do it forever.

And yeah gj @Mittens, @Josh, @RichParente.

very rarely do people stump tbh

Yeah never should town claim scum

Ya know

My initial read on Josh was right, but course. Course.

I’ll just show myself out then. Have a great day everyone. :slight_smile: