Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

Andres is prolly scum/jester yeah

either bad scum, good jester, or v good scum who’s acting like bad scum to throw us off the scent by making us think he’s jester

@Skygazer damn you for running this setup

I didn’t see that your reads changed but then again I read some of the beginning and started skimming a bit after

What is your take on not jester?

Thoughts to ppl on how we should play this? Should we agree on who we think is likely jester then… ignore them and go from there?

Scum>town
If jester will lose my sh1t

Lynch mafia
Don’t lynch jester
Don’t lynch town

easy game

Uhhhhh I’m gonna say suss a communal PoE and just blast the least distastefully scum player there?

I have a feeling Elli won this setup as jester in the last iteration I read :thinking:

So then it would be practically impossible for him to be scum again

Not sure but don’t worry. Elli is here and Elli has near perfect meta reads. If I trust anyone to read Elli it’s Elli.

Their vote Andre’s then vote erika had me pause. The self vote into the game I’m not do bothered by

Elli seems full of himself, I doubt he would admit to being wrong enough times for us to make it to d4, if he were town.
I also think that if he were town, he’d have made a better entrance than just saying “sheep meh” without saying whom to vote

Ok so if he self-votes we should definitely pile on yea?

What about the wrong twice bit? I don’t think I understood it… still

I really doubt NJ would open with a ANIME XD VOTE ME ARIGATO post if he were mafia. Mafiosi at least want to keep the option to look like jester open to them

I’m saying Elli as town prob wouldn’t say “sheep me d1-3 then lynch d4”, it implies that if we sheep him, we will mislynch at least twice and will therefore still be playing the game on d4.

Ah ok

VOTE: Ellibereth

You can’t see him doing that as actual jester?

Yeah not really. He could be a wifom master but I don’t really see it

VC 1.9

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Ellibereth (L-3): Urist, Mantis
Urist (L-4): Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia
ErikaFurudo (L-4): Not_Jester

Not Voting: Ellibereth, ErikaFurudo

An amateur magician accidentally turns his wife into a loveseat and his two kids into armchairs. He starts to panic. He tries every trick in book but none work so, in desperation, he decides to take them to hospital.
Once at the hospital, the magician spends a sleepless night while the medical staff run numerous tests on the unfortunate woman and children. Finally, the head doctor comes out into the corridor to speak to the magician.
“How are my family?” the magician asks worriedly, “Are they alright?”
The doctor replies: “Well, they’re comfortable.”