Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

And yet, you already brought it up, and were first to bright it up. I kind of want to lynch you for it on principle, honestly.

K.

town–;
jester++;

• George

Why jester and not maf

• George

It’s a faux pas. I apologize. Can we move on now? I don’t want to be talking about this the rest of the game.

VC 1.8

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Urist (L-4): Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia
ErikaFurudo (L-4): Not_Jester
Ellibereth (L-4): Urist

Not Voting: Mantis, Ellibereth, ErikaFurudo

The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

Yes. I tr Andres too.

LOL

posting at work to demonstrate how committed I am to the cause. Unlike the wolfiest I am doing it soberish like a townie of good character.

Sr u and tr a?

I’m not sure I liked Andre’s reason for initial vote. Andre you said it was pinging you this time? What’s different from other times?

I know this is all in good fun and whatnot, but it’s a bit like playing with fire. I don’t know, it just seemed a bit on the risky side for Town!Urist. It’s a first impression, right. It’s early, things will change, and possibly my vote will too.

1 Like

What did you make of all the early votes on Not_Jester? Did you think Scum was driving any of that?

I think town was fucking around and wolfy/jesty players got involved with it moreso than drive it. (see urist and the worst)

@Nanook why did you say you think Andre’s could be jester but then also say you might want to policy lynch him because of the ongoing game thing? Why did you think he could be jester?

Not a fan that urist still looks like he’s rvs voting after rvs stage

It’s not an rvs vote, Elli’s entrance was legit scummy

What did you mean about being wrong twice?

sketchy NM read
also his loud entrance is a copypasta he uses every jester game

because I wanted to
can’t remember my reasoning I can look later
why did you ask this when my reads have changed 50000000 times since?

:sleeping:
boringggg