Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

Yespls

That’s not a horrible case. Most of my townread is based on tone, but I’ll go back and compare to her town game in Vapers to see if I’m going crazy.

I think Urist is probably the Jester. Why else would you so obviously stay away from lynching Mantis, who was certainly going to be lynched after Elli tagged her? I’ll give it to you that you couldn’t be sure that Mantis was Scum, but still.

VOTE: Erika Furudo

Do you still believe this?

VC 2.1

the_worst (L-4): Urist
ErikaFurudo (L-4): Andresvmb

Not Voting: ErikaFurudo, Nanook, the_worst, NotMafia, Not_Jester, Ellibereth

wifi went out, phone vote counts suck

Mm, maybe?
After the Mantis lynch I don’t see Elli as jester.
I would be surprised to find that Elli is mafia, but I wouldn’t be shocked, if you know what I mean.

I don’t see how you could possibly think this about me and then place a vote for Erika, who did the exact same thing.

VOTE: Urist one in urist and I

I thought you had acted riskier towards the beginning. Hence, my belief.

Erika seemed ready to hammer, which is slightly different.

I was fishing for spew which somebody didn’t wait for.

it’s almost like he felt a need to tr Urist.

It’s cuz I’m town and Mantis incorrectly reading me is punishable by death

according to nanook he corrected a tr to a tr tho. I’m too busy to double check, but I assume it checks out.

If anything, I think this might lightly spew Urist notScum. Unless I’m thinking about this wrongheadedly, I’d tend to say that Mantis is more aware of what she’s saying about her scumchum than to townread them, then correct herself to say she’s townreading him.

Would not gamble on this alone, but I’d say it’s probably more a point towards Urist as town.

I really feel one of the people who voted not jest to L-1 then unvoted is wolf. That is nanook, urist, and I. urist and I are both off scum wagon. I’m town, /shrug

do you really think that not being on the mantis wagon is a scumtell?
both of us are well aware of this site’s throbbing erection for elli’s scumhunting skills. once he called on mantis, she was done, regardless of alignment. if i were scum, i can assure you that i would have jumped on that wagon like a frenchman on cheese.
scum most likely bussed. t_w hesitated until the lynch was pretty much guaranteed. that definitely looks like a scumbuddy unsure of whether they should be bussing.
you had t_w as scum yesterday. do you think that the flip somehow absolves her?

1 Like

see, even mantis agrees with me, t_w is definitely her scumbuddy.

classic bussing rhetoric

did you read anything between those two posts or