Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

ismt it great when ur mod twilight trolls

Scum mod

2 Likes

VOTE: the_worst
Looking bad regardless of the flip

If you don’t hurry it up I’m just gonna walk into the next room and ask Mantis myself.

I’m not seeing that. What am I missing?

VC 1.14

Mantis (LYNCH): Ellibereth, Not_Jester, Andres, the_worst, Nanook
the_worst (L-3): Urist, ErikaFurudo
Ellibereth (L-4): Mantis
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia

oh hey a vote count in a post that totally wasn’t originally the death scene. def don’t check out those edits

A brief ~66 hours had passed before the decision was made. All of the gloved fingers were pointed at Mantis.

“Well, what do you have to say for yourself, Mantis?”

“You may have figured out my motives, but you’ll never catch me!,” Mantis retorted. “I have the power of magic on my side! My partner and I are much better magicians than Max the Magnificent ever was! Soon we’ll have the prime spot in the schedule! Now watch as I… VANISH!

Mantis proceeded to disappear in a cloud of smoke. They were later found hiding in a nearby dumbwaiter and brought to justice.

Mantis was a member of the mafia.

It is now Day 2. With eight alive, it takes five votes to reach a lynch.

Not gonna lie, I’m a little surprised at that flip.

Elli is probably town.

Need to rethink who makes sense with Mantis as scum.

Urist, I"d like to hear your TW case, cause I’ve been townreading her most of the game.

Hesitant on the vote, wants to appear like she cares about Ellis reads on other players but doesn’t care that she doesn’t receive a response.
In other words, at first she says she’ll vote Mantis, but asks Elli for reads on other people. Then after a while she votes Mantis without the answers from Elli that she appeared to be waiting on.

Should I count this vote in the first D2 votecount?

Yespls

That’s not a horrible case. Most of my townread is based on tone, but I’ll go back and compare to her town game in Vapers to see if I’m going crazy.

I think Urist is probably the Jester. Why else would you so obviously stay away from lynching Mantis, who was certainly going to be lynched after Elli tagged her? I’ll give it to you that you couldn’t be sure that Mantis was Scum, but still.

VOTE: Erika Furudo

Do you still believe this?

VC 2.1

the_worst (L-4): Urist
ErikaFurudo (L-4): Andresvmb

Not Voting: ErikaFurudo, Nanook, the_worst, NotMafia, Not_Jester, Ellibereth

wifi went out, phone vote counts suck

Mm, maybe?
After the Mantis lynch I don’t see Elli as jester.
I would be surprised to find that Elli is mafia, but I wouldn’t be shocked, if you know what I mean.

I don’t see how you could possibly think this about me and then place a vote for Erika, who did the exact same thing.

VOTE: Urist one in urist and I

I thought you had acted riskier towards the beginning. Hence, my belief.

Erika seemed ready to hammer, which is slightly different.