Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

100%

I have nothing constructive to say about the string of posts since my last.

Samesies

I don’t really care how you’re reading me…but ok, good for you, I guess? What, do you want brownie points for it or something?

No. I’m just putting it out there that I think you are Town. No need to be obnoxious about it.

VC 1.12

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Mantis (L-3): Ellibereth, Not_Jester
Ellibereth (L-4): Mantis
Urist (L-4): Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia
the_worst (L-4): Urist

Not Voting: ErikaFurudo

Wow how could you all not even solve a game in an hour smh

I mean, the way you presented it was as if you should receive some sort of grand prize for doing so.

And, like, it probably should be easyish to townread me here, cause (while admittedly I’m a bit biased,) I’m pretty dang townie thus far.

This votal is a clusterfuck. VOTE: the_worst

There’s only one way to read NM pre-d3 effectively in this setup. The method is rather difficult to artificially setup in such a way that’s still effective, so it’s probably more expedient to just baseline him until then.

I’m bothered at the lack of Mantis votes when he’s lower than average chance of jester and much higher than average percent chance of scum. I don’t think both of those really hold for anyone else.

Why do you think I have a higher than average chance of being scum? As for jester, it’s true I’m not one.

The better question is how does one read a lolhammer and four rand votes by day 3?

When you were Scum (and my partner), you never posted stuff like this. From what I can gather, that means you’re most likely Town in this game. And given your reputation, I think I’m fine with following your lead here.

VOTE: Mantis

Also, Mantis’ “half serious vote” on Elli is definitely a sign of respect towards Elli’s Town game. That’s if Mantis is Scum of course.

With respect to NM yeah?

The same idea as the curious incident of the dog in the night time - actually a surprising amount of effective techniques are based around this concept since people don’t intuitively analyze that way from either side of the aisle.

Do you care to explain this concept?

alright yall earned a deadline extension, the game will end in around 30 seconds

Lynch mantis

the mantis wagon is cursed

Join us

For a Mantis-less future

But I like mantis