Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

I’m saying Elli as town prob wouldn’t say “sheep me d1-3 then lynch d4”, it implies that if we sheep him, we will mislynch at least twice and will therefore still be playing the game on d4.

Ah ok

VOTE: Ellibereth

You can’t see him doing that as actual jester?

Yeah not really. He could be a wifom master but I don’t really see it

VC 1.9

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Ellibereth (L-3): Urist, Mantis
Urist (L-4): Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia
ErikaFurudo (L-4): Not_Jester

Not Voting: Ellibereth, ErikaFurudo

An amateur magician accidentally turns his wife into a loveseat and his two kids into armchairs. He starts to panic. He tries every trick in book but none work so, in desperation, he decides to take them to hospital.
Once at the hospital, the magician spends a sleepless night while the medical staff run numerous tests on the unfortunate woman and children. Finally, the head doctor comes out into the corridor to speak to the magician.
“How are my family?” the magician asks worriedly, “Are they alright?”
The doctor replies: “Well, they’re comfortable.”

I assumed Elli’s entrance was a meme

what’s meme precious

a shitpost
wasn’t that an obvious jester soft lol

i don’t think elli would be a jester, it’s not in his nature

Maf should be shooting wolfy people to kill the jester. That way we all win :slight_smile:

Guys I’m Jester lynch pls

i am 110% willing to lynch you if 4 other people wanna join

+1

Should I be worried how much we’re agreeing this game?

The policy lynch part should be obvious.

I think he could be a jester because he seems to be purposely antagonizing, and I’m not sure how that fits with his normal play.

maybe. need moar

I just read what I think you are talking about. I haven’t actually seen his scum game, but the bit where he said you don’t succeed in lynching him seems a bit bold.

He wasn’t afraid to pick fights, or at least, didn’t back down from fights, when I played with him as scum.

And if he’s the jester, he probably knows that I’m willing to tussle in thread too, so he may have been trying to coax an OMGUS vote out of me.

VOTE: mantis

let’s do this

@Urist

Probabilistically my mislynch rate in early days should be slightly higher than in one of my average games (which is nearing 0 anyway kappa), since I’d lynch the 60% scum 5% jester over the 80% scum 10% jester every time days 1-3.

Regardless, getting 2 in 4 tries seems super realistic so a worst case (okay not technically but I don’t ever see 0 in 3 happening) of 1 in days 1-3, me on day 4, and the person I say to day 5 on day 5 should more than suffice with a fair chance of just a clean 2/3.