Signs Mafia

I mean I remember the tone yes but not the confidence/agressiveness

UNVOTE

I certainly don’t have confidence that I can get the lynch onto screen.

OMGUS
at least vote me and try to gain some in game traction

Convince me why I’m not

I’ve checked and confirmed that screen has never once said the word “busy” in any past game with me.

He did accuse people of trying to act busy when he was scum in microtown. Microtown - Over

EDIT: post 163 of above thread.

both of you are two different situation.
I’m calling andres scum
I’m not calling you scum.

you said that I made you feel uneasy and that I was doing what good scum do… you certainly weren’t townleaning me.

I’ve already said that I don’t want 1-person-votes to avoid activating fish, me voting you would be 1-person-vote.

I said I dont like the post.
It makes me uneasy about you but it doesnt make you scum.
Stating facts about the game is different that stating your thoughts on the game or players.
I see players do it as scum all the time but I have seen town do it as well. I dont like em.

Votecount as of post #175

Drifter (2): Prism, Seththeking
Dab (2): Ellibereth, UFOFever
Andresvmb (1): Srceenplay
JakeTheWolfie (1): sunbell
DoggoPlays (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (6): Drifter, Key, DoggoPlays, Andresvmb, Dab, chesskid3

I mean that is textbook busywork though

If you think Screen is scum, then why not vote them? After all, if you fear fish that much, you can… unvote?

1 Like

ufo: contribute more and make this a thread you don’t want to shake your head at

ufo: nice busy work for contributing

because I don’t need to vote him.

So your vote is better left on no one?

Why don’t you apply even an ounce of vote pressure on them,

with less than 24 hours left, vote pressure doesn’t have a positive outcome for town more often than not. I’m not going to get involved in a momentum swing that I don’t know the outcome for, and trying to get a wagon on screen will prolly result in a counter wagon somewhere that I can’t predict.

in terms of applying pressure just to see how screen reacts, I can get plenty of reactions from him without voting his name.

My vote is reserved to up a 1 vote player to a 2 vote player near deadline.

So you think they’re scum, but you refuse to put pressure on them?

I fundamentally disagree with the notion that my vote (alone) would put pressure on him in this situation.

If you’re trying to spin a narrative that I’m scum theatering with him and don’t actually want to vote my scum partner, then I think you might want to find a different narrative. Not sure what you’re really trying to do here, feels like you’re trying to judge my reactions rather than to actually get me to vote screen.

I think you’re scum trying to hedge, while saying how much you scumread them. You say you scumread them, but you refuse to vote pressure them because… you don’t think it would make a difference?