Signs Mafia part II

I am good with pretty much any genre. Fantasy, action, drama, slice of life, sports, etc. Not sure I can will myself to watch Boruto tho.

Sorry, I’m not good at telling stories. I’m also not good at being funny. So I really don’t know what to say here.

@DoggoPlays mob psycho 100

1 Like

tower of god just became an anime

I watched the first idk 7 episodes of it last year and couldn’t get past more

am watching that already, yes

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

what do you like, want to see if our tastes are too divergent.

I like a lot of stuff but also dislike a lot of stuff…

idk, my list is several months outdated and I tend not to put the stuff I start but don’t finish on ut, but here’s my mal https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Doggo_Plays?order=4&status=7

hmm maybe now that we’re in quarantine, I should actually update my mal…

VOTE: Ellibereth

Gonna do this earlier this time!

Anyone not voting here is scum claiming.

They literally said they aren’t going to say anything. That is the definition of not being town.

I’m p sure that elli is the only one with any decent day 1 scum reading ability, so I very much want to engage with him in this thread. Plus I know he’s a weeb and I need some new anime fixes so it’s a win-win :gigathonk:

Stop Howling, that’s my job damnit!

:frowning:

Um, I’m very much planning to say stuff. And play the game. I just don’t know how to be funny and tell a story specifically

On the topic of playing stuff, I expected things to happen in between last time I checked here and now, and almost nothing has happened except anime discussion. I don’t really like how you interpreted what I said as scum though, feels like you’re looking for a reason to throw shade at me.

Votecount as of post #36

sunbell (1): Srceenplay
Key (1): Andresvmb
Ellibereth (1): chesskid3

Not Voting (6): DoggoPlays, Ellibereth, JakeTheWolfie, Key, Seththeking, sunbell

VOTE: Nanook

I don’t know about any of you, but this person hasn’t said much. They’ve just been posting VCs and not contributing.

is this a 7-2 game or a 6-3 game? I vaguely remember there being 3 scum last time, but idk if this game has the same number of total players.

Also, I believe last game had 4 (and 13 people total)

1 Like