Signs Mafia part II

VOTE: Ellibereth

Gonna do this earlier this time!

Anyone not voting here is scum claiming.

They literally said they aren’t going to say anything. That is the definition of not being town.

I’m p sure that elli is the only one with any decent day 1 scum reading ability, so I very much want to engage with him in this thread. Plus I know he’s a weeb and I need some new anime fixes so it’s a win-win :gigathonk:

Stop Howling, that’s my job damnit!

:frowning:

Um, I’m very much planning to say stuff. And play the game. I just don’t know how to be funny and tell a story specifically

On the topic of playing stuff, I expected things to happen in between last time I checked here and now, and almost nothing has happened except anime discussion. I don’t really like how you interpreted what I said as scum though, feels like you’re looking for a reason to throw shade at me.

Votecount as of post #36

sunbell (1): Srceenplay
Key (1): Andresvmb
Ellibereth (1): chesskid3

Not Voting (6): DoggoPlays, Ellibereth, JakeTheWolfie, Key, Seththeking, sunbell

VOTE: Nanook

I don’t know about any of you, but this person hasn’t said much. They’ve just been posting VCs and not contributing.

is this a 7-2 game or a 6-3 game? I vaguely remember there being 3 scum last time, but idk if this game has the same number of total players.

Also, I believe last game had 4 (and 13 people total)

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

sup, happy tuesday

elli, where u at? :frowning:

Where is everybody???
Where is the activity???
This is, like, my third mafia game. I have neither the skills or the confidence to be leading the mafia hunt but it looks like I have to start expressing opinions if we want literally anything other than random voting out of this day.
I still don’t like srceen’s push back onto me.
I don’t like how Jake was only memeing, but from what I know about jake, he’s constantly like this? idk, somebody else should confirm / deny that
Doggo seems to be like me and passively waiting for someone else to show up and do the work, which feels somewhat townie to me, but that’s not a lot.
Last game, everyone seemed completely confident in Elli to make the calls (doggo is still doing this), and iirc he was actually lovers with doggo and was voicing opinions behind the scenes? Where are these opinions now? Is there too little content to form opinions off of?
Andres dropped a vote on Key and disappeared, Key has barely talked, I have no idea what to think about chess, seth keeps sending devil emojis and I don’t know what to do about that either, and this is all a long post to say that we have less than 24 hours in the day and I am completely and utterly lost and this is my best attempt at starting things up. Somebody please say something, thanks.

ALSO, since we have less than 24 hours in the day left, it’s a good time to remember that the fish role exists. So we should probably try to not leave anybody with a singular vote on them :eyes:

(also srceen, how’s this for a story?)

Shading

Appeasing

All in the same post.
Slam dunk.

Hot take, we are all lovers with Elli

if we’re only at 2 scum, then I’m not sure if fish is truly worth it.

lion went from the worst scum sign to the best scum sign, there is 100% a lion. There might be a twin. There might be a goddess to masquerade as a bull, but bulls got very much nerfed this game so idk. scorp is maybe an option again, idk. but I’d guess lion + twin is where we’re at.

I don’t think there’s a fish, but I guess it doesn’t really hurt town at all if we still make sure that we don’t have any stray votes.

also, lion can’t be protected by fish, which makes me doubt fish even more.

I’ll come back today I’m sorry for being AWOL - work has been crazy.

I’m going to take a wild shot in the dark and say that scum are in screen, key, elli, and seth.

VOTE: srceen