Shakespeare uPick (12 of 12, Sign ups are closed)

Pick 3 – any character, setting or prop from one of Shakespeare’s plays or sonnets, and I will design the roles around your picks, attempting to give everyone their first choice. If there are choice collisions, then I’ll look at the second/third picks. I can also pick something for you if you prefer.

96 hour days, 24 hour nights.

If we get at least 9 sign-ups by Saturday, I’ll run the game starting mid next week.

There ~may~ be unique mechanics, but that kinda depends on the size of the player list and what they pick.

Players

1. DS
  2. Metal Sonic
  3. Urist
  4. Nanook
  5. ActionDan
  6. Andresvmb
  7. Mylo
  8. Erika Furudo
  9. Srceenplay
  10. GuyInFreezer
  11. Catspurr
  12. Mantis

in

1 Like

In

I will be suprised if anyone uses the pick feature lol, does anyone read Shakespeare

1 Like

it’s required reading in canadian schools so yea. my grade 6 novel study was macbeth of all things.
also in

1 Like

/in

Was required reading for us too. Caesar, Romeo and Juliet, various selections/excerpts from other stuff.

1 Like

Do we have to pm the picks or can we post them in thread

1 Like

PM them please.

/in.

1 Like

Ooooh I’m /in for this!

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

In

1 Like

How do I play mafia again

/in

1 Like

in…
Oh where 4 art thour Romeo

1 Like

OOps sorry for putting my picks in slow

1 Like

No worries!

I’ll in

1 Like

Sign-ups are closed. I hope to have the game design finished by Tuesday and the game launched on or before Thursday.

2 Likes

As it turns out, I have jury duty tomorrow. Depending on if that becomes a long term commitment, I’ll try to start the game tomorrow night or Friday. If I wind up actually on a trial jury this may have to wait a few days.

I was on Jury Duty for a week.
It is worth doing.
Worth the experience.

reminds me of this:

I’m Moira