Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

me catspurr katyusha lock town

Have to look at remaining Neymar pyx momrangal

Part of the reason I had you as scummy, mom, was because I couldn’t believe that you hid behind sheep!!! Which you didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh. If you are VT, why did you lie?

Why do people lie and gambit?

I literally had nothing to lose and I could have gotten information from the kill also hoped to possibly draw the kill

VC 3-2

If we shadows have offended,

Think but this, and all is mended,

That you have but slumber’d here

While these visions did appear.

And this weak and idle theme,

No more yielding but a dream,

Momrangal: 2 (Metal Sonic, Momrangal**
Not Voting: 5 (KatayushaGB, pyx, Neymar, Mantis, catspurr)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: June 18, 2018 4:00 AM

Links
Day 1 Start:
Day 2 Start
Day 2 Start

Scum lie and gambit

VOTE: momrangel

So practically everyone was on the parsec wagon, and I had already expressed a willingness to hammer when we were ready. Only Neymar was off wagon. And with the confusion it was Mom last, and Mantis before that on parsec. So I’d like that’s a good place to look - those 4 - me, mom, mantis, or Neymar. I’m not all, “way to go, Metal!”, but I don’t see a buss in place with the Metal or catspurr votes. I know I’m town, so I’m thinking either mom or Neymar. Neymar also expressed a desire to lynch parsec on POE (parsec or Mantis - voting Mantis), but the steering to Mantis may nullify the credit I’d otherwise give him.
Neymar joined parsec/TGP and Goedel early on mom/brass Day 1, putting brass/mom in lead at 3, then jumped to me and then Metal in quick order, so I don’t know what to make of that. Nor how to gauge all the substituting at the time. parsec/TGP jumped to Goedel to make 2 with almost everyone else in the game at 1. Mom then votes parsec to tie up with Goedel. Then sheep and parsec/TGP hop to mom, making her the lead at 3 over the 1sies. Riley/Kat also votes TGP there.
I guess what I’m saying on VCA, it doesn’t look like it’s mom. But there’s so much time and flux that follows - it confuses me.

But pyx, what about the fakeclaim?

Why not her continue with it? How hard would it been to give a town read?

Maybe so if there was a mass claim today… there would be too many specials to make having a hider seem compatible in the game

Well, you look a little better too for having Neymar push you for lynch.

Do you think Neymar could be the scum?

Yes. But he thinks it’s you. I think it could very well be one or the other.

You can lynch me if you want if it’s going to get me out of the way. But I still think mom has acted very scummy… I mean I don’t get the motivation behind lying about your role.

Yeah, and Neymar was big on “full claim or die”, and mom only softclaimed if I remember right because the brass slot was heavily read as mafia.

Ya… it was even a wishy washy sort of claim. It seems like uncertain scum, maybe not quite sure what exactly should be claimed.

On TR they have sort of a policy which is lynch all liars. But we will see what everyone else thinks

If you’re gonna lynch me then lynch me. This site doesn’t have the time necessary to break down these types of gambits. Talking about it here isn’t going to resolve anything

Neymar is town because he literally pushed towards that lynch despite being off the wagon

Mantis is scum because it was clear that she wasn’t that set on parsec lynch but push come to shove bussing would make her look good

Pyx is town for initiating parsec wagon

Cat might be scum because she seems to care to much about her appearance

And mantis pushing LaL is extremely scummy because she’s acting like she’s never seen this time of stuff before when MS is and was oversaturated with this type of play when she was active on Ms

Nah actually I didn’t really