Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

And I bet scum shot me like losers hahaha

Why?

What do you mean why

VOTE: catspurr

It’s obvious

Not to me it is not, I have a reason to think the no-kill was nothing to do with you so I want you to spell things out.

But I was the reason tgp/parsec scum was lynched so I must be town

Okay, so Metal Sonic is probably right about being town on the bases of the lynch.
I would claim myslef and Mantis fairly cleared, perhaps.
Though in all honestly, after parsec, thegoldenparadoxes play who would bet against a scum mate giving them up as a bad joke and bussing?

I agree, what I was not agreeing with was that you were the scum target.

I have information that may or may not be relevent to the no kill.
But I want to wait and see everyone elses reactions first.

mantis/metal/mom/ townbloc

want to hear who’s cleared, if anyone still suspects me i can clear myself pretty easy here i think

game should be locked but let’s not get cocky etc

Okay I take that back, I agree with you.

I should mention that; after the next couple of hours; I will be away from the game for
about 24 hours.

Alas poor Yourick, I knew him Horatio.

Bye all, don’t get killed. :smile:

Agreed MS town. And Kat town.

I’m a bit confused as to why there’s no kill… I’m sorta thinking doctor.

I’m looking towards catspurr and pyx.

Momrangal was a weak role right? Give us a clear

1 Like

^^

Guys I have something I need to admit…

I’m just a regular old VT.

Suck a big one lol

VOTE: Momrangal

Let me think about it

But for now I’ll put vote on you because we have extra players to get rid of and I need to zone down the remaining scum

vote momrangal

Sure.

Tomorrow get mantis though.

If not her then cat.

I don’t think you’re town because of the tgp lynch but, I am of the opinion that it makes Neymar town. He was the heart and soul that eventually aided in that lynch.

Also, it’s interesting to note that mantis correctly asserted that I wasn’t to be lynched yesterday and that I be allowed to live until it became apparent that TGP was a popular choice.

She incorrectly asserts that I did not interact with anyone though right off the bat I came up with a scum team, forced people to react to me and in some ways brought life into this game.

Cat is weird. I had her as town but her reaction to someone scum reading her is “everyone else is townreading me why aren’t you? You must be scum”

It’s a weird kind of omgus and why me fry me argument that has me not entirely confident pushing there but still is worth thinking about especially if mantis is town