Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

I want his replacement to have time to play and this would be an unmovable opinion unless TGP was really wolfy, which he was not, or the other options are in a similar boat, which I realise they’re not far from it. so as I said I’d end up voting TGP here if we’re not making a lynch go through on any other option.

you’re right, I didn’t read into the context cause I thought what pyx provided was the context I needed

I don’t know how your position could not have come from scum though

we close in 13 hours and I’m going to be in 7 hours so we better hurry up

Sorry I’m not a robot and need to sleep at midnight

Too bad having a replacement doesn’t change the color of his role pm

metal has been posting very naturally

just realised me, metal and catspurr are the only original players alive

right now I think they’re both villagers, which would mean all the wolves subbed out

damn

this was literally 20 hours ago

I think “weak” is a little too creative to be a softclaim a wolf made

that mantis post is wolfy weak ass shading on mom

strong townreads all game
pyx/cats

I think they’re town for now in talics
metal/mom

the POE
katyusha
tgp/mantis

let’s kill tgp unless you guys wanna flip mantis with me

VC 2-4

So will I grow, so live, so die, my lord,

Ere I will my virgin patent up

Unto his lordship, whose unwished yoke

My soul consents not to give sovereignty.

parsec: 2 (Metal Sonic, catspurr)
Metal Sonic: 2 (KatyushaGB, Momrangal)
Momrangal: 1 (Mantis)
Mantis: 1 (Neymar)

Not Voting: 5 (TheGoldenParadox, pyx, Neymar)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline:June 11, 2018 4:30 AM

Not sure if I’m feeling a parsec lynch but I can be convinced on mantis if it’s there.

I’ll move to tgp if I absolutely have to

Poe says it’s probably TGP & Mom, unless someone of the more active is being sneaky.

Nah. I think they’ve been acting scummy. Not really engaging anyone. The claim was all there was.

I’m.not sure how else I can play differently to show I’m town. Literally read over the game several times trying to go back and see if my scum reads were truly viable. Ie. My initial thought on you was that you were fluffing a lot and focused a lot on sheep being villagery when sheep looked obvtown so saying he was village was an easy read. Anyway I saw things that looked like it couldn’t come from scum and changed my mind. Also re read catspurr who I was a little sus of at first coming into thread. Not sure if you know, but they are an excellent scum player. If my poe is wrong, I might look that way again.

And again not totally sold on mom. I could see scum adding the weak modifier to make it more believable… why not? Maybe take a look at their iso again

In the meantime though

UNVOTE: momrangel
VOTE: parsec

vote:parsec

That’s 1 to lynch Riley/parsec. I’ll look @parsec again.

Well that didn’t take long.

I think it’s a good call, and it gives us a better bead on both Metal and Mom. Are we ready? There’s like 8 hours left. I don’t know what our long-gamers are used to.

I’m ready