Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

Yes. Yes it is. I think it comes from my actual philosophy that the game is psychological and not about who’s the best liar.

maybe you’re right. I don’t remember riley’s posts but I remember liking them on d1 for some reason, unless I’m confused. I have seen katyusha play an extremely obvious town game on MS, this is very unlike that, although there’s probably not enough for anyone to display villagery too hard

how about mantis? nothing in his ISO was particularly villagery and godel was pretty bad.

1 Like

I agree. They might be scum after all

VOTE: mantis

let’s do this then

pyx I didn’t understand your last post. if you never say you’re town as a wolf and that’s actual meta people can read into wrt you, that’s pretty bad. I’ll hold onto villa reading your slot for now cause of cheeky. there’s a strong-ish meta read I have on her that I can expand on if anyone is interested.

mantis is more town than tgp though!

sell me on TGP then, please

I mean you’re so confident it’s a wolf. why?

Neymar, you got any thoughts on Mantis dropping off her POE to vote Metal?

It’s probably better catspurr or Mantis explain it for you. Smilodon is my official interpreter, but she’s not in the game.

why wouldn’t a wolf do this? if anything it shows the kind of thread detachment and memory loss people have when they’re wolfing

I’m just not confident they’re the own

They’re town

You didn’t see my posts that lead to the one pyx is quoting. I quoted a few posts of yours that I couldn’t see coming from scum after reading the fame for what was probably a 3rd time.

Sell me on not-tgp

I was actually just reading that thread with the interview where you mentioned that you don’t lie as scum. I actually didn’t know that about you. Makes sense I guess… you can still point out stuff that people have done that looks scummy or IS scummy, and it’s still the truth.

@Neymar - pyx is definitely looking very town this game. That and Cheeky looked like town off the bat as well.

It’s also a bit annoying that you’ve come into the game and plopping a vote on me. It seems you haven’t read anything or at least much, otherwise you’d know about my lead up to e eventually unvoting you … instead of it being a random slip of memory :s

Is mom totallu out of the question for you guys? Im not 100% sold on her or anything, but she seems pretty scummy to me. I’m just having a hard time believing that she would want to hide behind sheep for looking scummy… Who thought Sheep looked scummy?

I could get around to this. Hopefully parsec will give us something to work with

MS I didn’t realize you were a she :stuck_out_tongue: I had been calling you a he all that time on ms :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m technically a he

my alter ego is a she

Don’t worry about it you’re not wrong

Call metal sonic he and Kiana she and it’s all G

1 Like