Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

This setup is very similar to a 9p normal setup designed by bork jerfkin that I played in my first ms mafia micro game. At the time, the setup was thought to be slightly townsided.

I made 2 changes to the setup: Mafia had daytalk, and the Doctor was limited to 3 shots, rather than being a full doctor.

I thought about giving the mafia team an additional PR (rolecop), but was dissuaded by Cabd who did a quick review of the setup. He suggested an informed mafia role (knows that town has a doctor) at most. I felt that the mafia strongman ability was enough to tip off the mafia team to the presence of protection, so decided to go with my initial design tweak.

1 Like

Congratz.

Thanks to all the players! Extra thanks to everyone who replaced in! Extra Extra thanks to everyone who played all the way through!

Thanks, sheep and Metal, for putting up with me.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

So far, all the games I’ve modded at m451 have been won by town. I’m not sure what to make of that, but I do think that m451 towns so far have been playing at a fairly high level. It may be nearing time for me to tweak my balance considerations a bit!

this lmfao

1 Like

it’s a good point ya. It’s just she appeared scummy !

gg wp

WP town

2 Likes

lol^

i should post in this postgame

hi

good game

sorry for misleading you on ufo @giggles

this setup was pretty strongly townsided imo but it’s prolly just bc i play more on mu /shrug

In the run of Bork’s game, the strongman shot was used on a vanilla townie on night 1, and by day 2 Bork was calling the game for town in the dead thread. It was definitely town’s game to lose.

I don’t think the outcome was as certain here.

The PR interactions in that game were hilarious, though, and it was the potential for hilarious interactions that made me want to run an updated version.

scum were too ez this game

Nothing wrong with setup

it’s ridiculously townsided

that’s not why we lost but still

like why do you need a 3-shot doc alongside a 1-shot bp?

I don’t think wolves should be missing shots at all in a 9er. 2 wolves is painful as it is.

ms site meta is drastically different from like

any active site really

uwu

Not everyone understands Shakespeare. I know I really wanted to wait for the Shakespeare Mafia movie.