Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

OK, so Mantis OR Neymar.

So I looked up Neymar on the Googler, and he does look like someone I wouldn’t want to mess with:

KatyushaGB is an Innocent Child.

1 Like

Neymar then.

I actually did more rereading and saw you pushing TGP from the start. So I’m not going back on my town read of you anymore.

It’s gotta be Neymar unless catspurr is fake claiming… But I don’t think so. Especially right after night 2, there was no kill, and cats said to MS that he had reason to believe he wasn’t a factor in why there was no kill. Kinda proves that he thinks the protect is what stopped the kill.

I’m thinking though that MS bulletproof stopped it though.

VOTE: Neymar

If you want you can lynch me first. But I obv prefer it this way :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t want to leave a puppy motherless.

So Kat is Mod cleared?
meaning scum have to be Mantis, neymar, pyx.
I am seeing pyx as town, don’t know if I hav any good reasons for doing so. but am at the moment.

I honestly think Mantis would have targeted me or pyx, she said she was seeing us as doc.

Leaves Neymar who I thought was town cleared because I thought my doctoring of him stopped the kill.

BUT and it is a BIG BUT.

Metal Sonic was One Shot Bullet proof and he was killded last night.
So he MUST have Been Shot before.

So I means that probably Neymar shot Metal Sonic night two, couldn’t kill him and therefore shot him again last night.

VOTE: NEYMAR

The only thing bothering me about that scenerion is that I have ISO’d sonic and they do not foss neymar at all, quit the opposite in fact.

So why they would target Sonic N2 and then come back N3 I don’t know.

VC 4-2

“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”

- Ariel

Neymar: 2 (Mantis, catspurr)

Not Voting: 3 (KatayushaGB, pyx, Neymar)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 1 Start:
Day 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Day 4 Start

Deadline: June 21, 2018 4:00 AM

IF you are town, don’t hammer yet guys

Neymar & Kat, join the party guys

Neymar has been prodded.

hey I was prodded

kinda forgot about the game, sorry

nice pic

maybe I wasn’t shot in n2, that doesn’t mean I’m not town now does it?

I believe catspurr’s claim at any rate and had him as town since d1

I think it’s mantis but that’s going from memory of their posts and not thought through. I was actually sure it was katyusha when TGP flipped cause of the way she was defending him on d2, then I missed d3 and you quicklynched someone else.

cats, your reasons for townreading mantis are pretty bad

VOTE: mantis

who exactly is this to? pyx? cause the only non conftown not on my wagon other than myself is pyx

I’ll take things wolves say to appear villagery for 500

he may look badass, but he is kind hearted and towny

like, why is mantis doc hunting when the setup is closed to begin with? makes no sense