SDMXI - Graveyard/Mod Commentary

I still maintain that recruitment roles are non-bastard thats just a difference in terms between sites I think

LMAO salt

Yeah youā€™re fine this isnt about you this is about Star tryna gloat for whatever reason

Salty salty

did yall see what the journalist posted tho tryna be edgy

Josh is gonna flip

I mean if I was him Iā€™d just replace kappa

Rich

Again a terminology thing. If a game is advertised as bastard I just trololol I dont tryhard and he clearly tryharded day 1

The one good thing is you guys did draw out both the one shot cop and tracker with no real results

Is that RB 1 shot or infinite

This is really the crux of why we need appropriate terminology to describe possible roles in games.

Yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying, it was actually a good play given the circumstances, but I agree with chesskid about set up, the knowledge level on both sides could have been higher to make it more competitive.

And obviously I donā€™t claim mason unless I have this role.

You were right about why I suspected multiball though

Infinite. Its the towns main power role

Aaaand Josh is mad

shocking

Well, that was the intent, so weā€™ll call it a win. Also, Elliā€™s post in thread is great.

Actually, the idea of another scum team could gain us 1 or two free mislynch because role blocker might assume they blocked something. Thatā€™s if Erika doesnā€™t die from another attempt by scum team.

Also love the support for the idea that Elli and Josh arenā€™t likely converts.