SDMXI - Graveyard/Mod Commentary

Welcome StarV

How is there no 3rd party and 3v13 with town power roles?

Also @chesskid3 I was obviously 100% suicide night one with that role after helping MS

All in all, it was ok, not knowing what roles town has and 3vs13 is shit though for mafia because we didnā€™t know if we had to protect me or notā€¦ Otherwise we would have put the kill on zz_racer

Lol

Theres a 3rd party survivor

I just gave Josh the finger in the mafia chat before dying since I thought it would be fitting if he lost due to your push with him on the claimed Mason

and most of the town power roles are one offs

I donā€™t see how that balances anything

Josh gonna be pisssssed Iā€™m getting my popcorn

Eh, I guess

You can claim anything you want you guys were obv scum

I mean, my intent was not to play the game outā€¦ I have no idea why MS sheeped Elli and gave himself away

My play to save him actually turned this into the best possible scenario

Noting that there were no good scenarios, plus I drew out the one shot cop, so theyā€™ll have a harder time finding the last 2

If you say so bb I think itā€™s just gg

I think itā€™s over too, but you canā€™t claim my play was bad when it workedā€¦ It was stronger than yours

Lmfao ok

Technically my scum spot is entirely unread and we got a mislynch. I understand you donā€™t like me, but you canā€™t make that out to be a bad outcome after MetalSonic was literally caught scum

Your ā€œplayā€ was ā€œbetter than mineā€ because you had a bulletproof and a Yakuza in a ā€œnon bastardā€ game.

Thatā€™s like you playing me in checkers and Iā€™m gloating because you didnā€™t know I started with a king.

Step off dude, and watch your buddies get lynched